Chapter Ninety-Eight

(A/N: I have literally forgot the ages of my characters like I don't even remember how old Elizabeth and Elena are so I'm just gonna say Elizabeth is turning three and Elena is 19 turning 20 lol but remember this is a fanfiction)

Elena's POV

Shooting pains course through me, I look down at myself and curse under my breath.

At first I thought that I had peed the bed and then the pains started to happen again.

"Oh, shit." I struggle to pull my phone off it's charger and dial my mothers number.

She answers on the third ring, "Elena it's almost four in the morning, what is it?" She asks me, groggy and annoyed.

"My water broke," I tell her rushed, I push my covers off of me and scramble to open my drawers to pull out a new pair of pants.

"I'll be over as soon as possible I promise, just hold on, okay? Just hold on," I hear rustling in the background and the sound of the door slamming shut. "I'm getting in my car now, I'll be there as soon as I can. Should I call Calum?" She asks me.

Calum.

"Call him, call him please." I rid myself off the clothing and try as best as I can to pull on a new pair of pajama pants.

"Okay just breath, Elena just breath. I'll call Calum now and I'll be with you soon. Just breath." I hear her car roaring to life.

"Okay." Is all I can say and the like goes dead.

I'm not ready for this. I wasn't even preparing myself at all for this. All I have been thinking about lately is me and Calum.

Oh, Calum.

What if he doesn't want to come? Of course he would, I'm having his child. He wouldn't miss this.

Would he?

---

My mother helps me into her car at a quick yet carful pace and after she helps buckle me in she practically runs to the drivers side and speeds out of the driveway and out onto the street.

Many cars blast there horns at us but my mom ignores them and continues off toward the hospital.

"Did you call him? Did you call Calum?" I ask, closing my eyes and leaning into the passenger seat with my hands folded over my stomach.

"He didn't answer." She tells me, "But I'll ring him again,"

I pull out my phone and dial Zayn's number he answers quickly.

"Elena, you alright?" He asks in a raspy voice, I know I woke him up.

"Zayn, the baby." Is all I can say because a shooting pain erupts in my stomach.

"Me and Sammie will be there soon. Breath, alright? It's the Hospital on McArthur street, yeah?" He asks and I tell him the address to the hospital.

He promises to be there as soon as he can and tells me to breath when I'm pretty sure I am breathing.

My mom doesn't even bother to park the car in the parking lot she just pulls up in front of the emergency room and pulls me out of the car and basically runs me inside.

"My daughter is in labor," my mom says and a nurse comes up behind us with a wheelchair and wheels me down the hallway.

"Where's my Calum? Where's my finance? Where's my Elizabeth?" I kept asking. I began panicking, my breathing continued to come out in uneven pants.

Where is Calum?

I turn my head around and see Zayn and Samantha almost running into the hospital and looking for my mother and I. Once they spot us, they come as quickly as possible.

Where is Calum?

"Elena, Elena," Zayn says, grabbing my hand, "Elena, you need to breath. Calm down."

My body is trembling. I don't know what to do I need Calum here I need him with me I have to have him with me.

Where is Calum?

***********************************************

A/N:

I know this is like really short but I have had severe writers block lol

Okay so here's my goal for the chapter: 36 votes and 20 comments?? (:

You guys should know by now that when I say I'm gonna update on a certain day don't expect it till the day after that...hahaha I'm just shit at updating lol

Btw the story ends at chapter 99 and then Stay book 2 will begin so don't forget to add that in your library!

I really can't believe that this story has come so far, I'm beyond happy. I never expected it to get as popular as it is and I love every single one of you guys because you all have put up with my slow and short updates and all my drama and all my rough times an I have never been happier to be in the fandom that I am.❤️

-M.xx