“Welcome back! “ North yelled to me and Elsa. We were chatting and eating. Elsa seemed to have fun with other guardians. She wanted to know more about our guardian jobs so she could do it also. She was the Guardian of Caring. Bunny told her that he is the Guardian of Hope and new beginnings. Tooth guards the memories and Sandy is the Guardian of Dreams.

North told her that he is the Guardian of Wonder. Once everyone had told her how they ended up as guardians and what they do everyone started to stare at me, including Elsa. “Uhh..you guys want my story?” I felt embarrassed to tell everyone so much about me.

Then Elsa’s hand rested on my shoulder. “Please Jack. We all want to hear your story also.” She was smiling reassure me and I answered to that smile. “Well.. if you really want to.” I noticed that Tooth placed her hand on top of Kangaroo’s mouth, to make him not to be against it.

“Once I was a human with a family, I had a little sister called Emma. Some would say that I was a troublemaker and a prankster.” Rabbit nodded with approval and I rolled my eyes and chuckled to his reaction.

After I cleared my throat I continued. Everyone was listening. “One day we went to a lake. It had just frozen. Back then there was no spirit of winter to take care of things. Suddenly the ice was cracking at the place where my sister was standing. I tried to encourage her and told her everything is all right. That we are going to have some fun. “

Quickly I threw my staff in the air and fiddled it between my fingers. Bunny’s ears were showing that he was listening and Sandy made a question mark with dream sand. I now hesitated to continue, the memory still was little painful to me. North was nodding and had his hands crossed over his chest. His face was looking at the floor.

“Do continue Jack.” Bunnymund said with compassion which startled me little. I gathered myself and continued while showing everyone my staff. “With this staff I pulled her away from the cracking ice. She was saved but the ice gave away under me. I’m happy that she was saved and could live happily. However when Manny made me the Spirit of Winter he only told me my name. Jack Frost.”

I sighed.. ”I was so happy when I found this staff and could do amazing things with it. Like ice, snow and how to fly. “ My throat felt dried up so I drank some water from the cup Elsa was giving me. “You’re doing fine Jack.” Her smile gave me the power to continue.

Everyone’s stares made me blush. Tooth started to sit instead of flying. “Sit down Jack.” North pushes me to a chair that was behind of me. He made me stop pacing around the room nervously.

“Sorry guys.” I laughed. ” It still hurts a bit to tell anyone about how I felt back then.” I rubbed my neck and Elsa hugged me. The hug made me feel a lot better and  I even laughed when her hair tickled my nose.

“Right after I started being immortal I went to a nearby village that is now called Burgess. Soon I realized that no one could see me. I tried to make myself feel better by controlling weather and having the kids have fun. Many years passed until I met these guardians.” I pointed at Bunny, North, Tooth and Sandy.

“They kidnapped me!” Everyone started to laugh with me. ” They said crazy things about me being a guardian. They helped me to find out who I am.  “ Sandy was wiping tears from the corner of his eyes which made me smile because we understand each other.

I rose up and placed my hand on Sandy’s shoulder. He made a thumbs up with dream sand. “So we are a team of guardians after we defeated Pitch. I learned that the child from back then, Jamie, was my relative. My sister had children and they had children!” Excitement made me laugh.

“We are sorry mate.. About Jamie, he was a good kid.” Bunny said with quiet voice. “Yeah Bunnymund.. He was a human after all and they die eventually. That made me sad but now I’m ok.. But aww… you do care!” I poked him with my staff and smirked. He was laughing and told me to stop.

Elsa’s voice caught my attention. “I’m sorry about Jamie too.” She looked sad even though she never met Jamie because he died of old age before I really got to know Elsa. “Don’t be sorry for that.. I mean I felt really bad back then but after I met you my life was changing its direction from being lonely to something else!” I rushed to her and held her hands. We were looking at each other’s eyes.

She smiled a little. “Manny made a little mistake when he created me. I’m glad he did because I was able to meet you. At first you stopped believing in me so I couldn’t help you to control your powers when you were little. Then you started to believe again but you lost your faith in me when I didn’t come back.”

My voice went to a whisper and she looked carefully to my eyes. “ When I finally managed to came back I learned that you soon remembered me. You taught me to feel love and how to be loved. You truly are a life savior and a person that could thaw a frozen heart. “ My lips touched hers.

Our moment was ruined by Kangaroo. ”Please! Get a room! You’re so in love, we know. It is ok to us but please go suck each other to some where more private. “ He was covering his eyes and the sight made me laugh with all my lungs. Elsa started to laugh too and then everyone else.

The weekend went with us getting to know each other more. It needed to be done since Elsa was now a new addition to us, the Guardians who take care of the children of the world. We also had more time for being a couple since Jackson was in the good and loving care of Anna.