"come and get it" I smirked, taking my apron off.

He got on his knees, crawling over to me. He ran his hands up and down my legs, undoing the button of my jeans. He unzipped my zipper, pulling my jeans down carefully. He stopped at my ankles, taking my shoes off.

Once my pants were fully off, he stood up, yanking my underwear off.

Thank God that wasn't my favorite

He laid me down, hovering over me to kiss me. He cupped me, kissing down to my collarbone. He sucked on my skin gently, arching my back.

He lifted up my shirt, taking it off. He sneaked his hand behind my back, unclipping my bra skillfully. He tossed it to the floor, moving his lips down to my chest.

He placed his lips on my nipple, twirling his tongue around the peek. I moaned softly, gripping on the edge of the table. He lifted my legs up with his hands, placing them down on the table. He spread them as far as he could, moving his kisses downward. Taking my boob in his hand, squeezing it. He stopped at my hip bone, sucking on my skin. He took his time, his tongue touched my skin swiftly. He moved his mouth an inch farther, sucking.

I looked down at him, biting my lip. Once he was done, he lifted his head, revealing a heart shaped hickey. I smiled, caressing his cheek. He looked up at me, smirking. He then trailed kisses down my inner thighs, holding onto my hips. He inched closer, blowing air. I gasped, running my hands through his hair.

He licked his lips, gripping on my hips. He licked down my slit, moving his hands over so he could open the flaps.

He sucked on my clit, twirling his tongue in a circle. I moaned, gripping his hair. He entered two fingers in me, pumping slowly.

I arched my back higher as he started going faster.  Sooner or later he added another finger, pumping harder. He curled his fingers, rubbing right against my g-spot.

I parted my mouth, closing my eyes.

"A," I moaned, releasing on his fingers. He grunts, pulling them out. He lifts his fingers to his lips, sucking on them.

"sweet as always" he smirked, pulling down his jeans once he undid his button and zipper.

I sat there, breathless. I wiped the sweat off my forehead with my hand, biting my lip.

"we're not done yet, kitten" he whispered, kissing my rib.

He hovered over me, pushing me down. I smiled, running my hands down his neck. He ran his lips up my body, kissing my neck once more. I tilted my head, moaning when I felt his tip brush over my entrance.

"Bren, no te-easing"

He entered me, thrusting in and out slowly. He rolled his hips, lifting my own hips to meet up with his.

We both gasped, his size finally being all in me.

I shuddered, that feeling of  him brushing gently against my g-spot surprising me all the time.

"You have a big d-dick" I moaned,  arching my back.

He used one of his hands to balance on the table as the other holds my hip.

"Daddy does have a big dick" he muttered, biting his lip.

It wasn't fair, I don't last long because his dick always touches my g-spot when he is in me.

Yeah, that's how huge he is.

I held it in, moaning loudly. He started thrusting faster, the pleasure being pushed to the max. Holding my climax was unbearable, I clamped my legs shut but he'd just open them up again with his knees.