Brendons Pov;

I tried to ignore it but I can't. I had a rough childhood, bullying was the worst one of all. All the memories kept flowing back at me with every word people had to say.

It hurts.

I can't handle it anymore, I know that she will be over me one day. I know she will go on without me, besides, I will see her in heaven.

If I don't go too hell...

I got up from the bed slowly, she groaned but still remained asleep.

I walked to our closet, picking out a black hoodie with some basic black jeans and shoes. I changed, the cold zipper touching my bare chest.

I looked at her one last time, kissing her forehead. I'll miss that pretty pretty face. I walked out of the room and out of the house, going into my car.

I started the engine and started my drive. Remembering the cliff where I took her on our third date. The cliff where I first sang to her, where we first had love underneath the stars.

I gulped down the bile in my throat, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. The sun wasn't out, but the moon instead.

"Hey moon, please forget to fall down" I whispered, getting on my knees. I cried, looking up to the moon for some sort of way to go back home. The light shined at me, but still didn't changed my mind. Nothing went through my head. I took my phone out, tapping on the camera icon.

"H-hey, if you find this..then you should probably know that I have passed away. Gone to the best part of the universe were I no longer have to deal with trashy dicks. I love you, y/n. I will wait for you up in heaven, please stay strong for me. I can't handle this anymore, I'm sorry. I don't know how many sorrys will have to be said for you to ever forgive me but I'll try as many times as I can. I love you, princess"

I stopped recording, laying the phone on the hood of the car. The picture of y/n and I being displayed at the front.

I started to cry harder, the lump In my throat making it harder for me to breathe.

"I love you. I love you so much"

I aligned myself with the tip of the cliff, closing my eyes. I ran, breathing rapidly, my chest rising and falling with every step I took. I felt the ground dissappear, the wind pushing up against me when I started falling.

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

Y/n's pov;

I sat up, looking over at Brendon. But thing is, Brendon was missing. I figured he was making me some "please forgive me" breakfast.

I got up, stretching. I took the robe off the the hook, throwing it over me.

I walked out the room and down the stairs, no smell of delicious food was in the air. Weird.

"Brendon, Babe?" I reached the floor, walking over to the kitchen but nothing. I looked in the living room, garage, and studio but nothing.

I sat down on the couch, breathing in and out deeply. "He will be back, he went to get some groceries" I pulled at my hair, closing my eyes.

No, no, no, no, no

"Can't be!" I screamed, "fuck, y/n, you just had to fall asleep!"

I ran to the phone, dialing my "friends" number.

She picked up, "hello?"

"Liz, I need your help! Please help me! I'm sorry for everything I said. I know you were just trying to help but I was just sad and-"