"Brendon, I don't know" I sighed, sniffing.

"Give me a chance, babe. You won't regret, I'll make it right this time"

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

"Hey babe, look at this" he flipped his phone and showed me, the picture of Ryan.

"What about him" I smirked.

"Isn't it amazing?" He grinned.

"What? Yeah, he is pretty amazing"

"He?" He flipped his phone, eyes widening. He raised an eyebrow, scrolling.

"No this, do you think we have a poster board and string?" He flipped his phone again, showing a poster board with cool designs made with different colors of string.

"No, but I got cheese whiz"

Brendons smile immediately fell. His eyes looking at the wall, with an expressionless face plastered on his head.

"C,mon" I grabbed his hand, pulling him up. "We need food"

He got up and followed me outside, pushing me to the side of the car.

He pinned me to the car, grazing his head over my neck. I shuddered under his touch, tilting my head to the side. He placed a small kiss to the bottom of my ear, leaving kisses everywhere his lips went. I moaned softly, closing my eyes.

"CHILD MOLESTER!" Yelled a pap,

Taking pictures. The flashes shining on our skin.

We immediately separated, entering our side of the car.

"Fucking little shit" he mumbled starting the engine.

I stared down at my hands, biting my lip. I was scared to look up at him when he is angry. He scares me when he is, though he wouldn't go to the extreme like to hit a girl. He'd yell or say something rudely. So I just wait till he is calm, but I've always understand why he'd do that.

"Where do you want too eat?" He said calmly, turning to the right.

My body slid to the right since his seats were covered in black leather.

"In and out. But, what do you want?" I glanced up at him, noticing his facial expressions has relaxed. I sighed in relief.

"You read my mind. I'm in the mood for some meat"

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

| |4 months later| |

"Y/n, I dont think I can handle this anymore. I want us but they call me faggot and I just," he sighed, "cant"

I furrowed my brows, the feeling of being stabbed in the heart was in touch with me. My eyes started to water, knowing how this was going to go.

"Th-hey still c-call me those things yet I'm still with you!" I choked out, "p-please, pleas-se don't let the-em get in your head. You promised"

"I didnt promise anything" he frowned, hugging me. "I love you but these people are getting out of hand. No matter what I say they don't stop and I hate it"

"Ignore it" I cried.

"I can't ignore it if it follows me everywhere I go" he mumbled, stroking my hair.

"Let's go too sleep, please. Let's talk about this tomorrow" I parted from him and went to our room, laying down underneath the covers. Tears still slipped down from my eyes.

He then came in the room, shutting the door behind him. He layed next to me, getting underneath the covers. He wrapped his arm around my waist. Singing softly to calm me down.