Sinks, Mirrors, and Babys.

Start from the beginning

"I told you too wait. Perhaps you want daddy to punish you? Don't you, doll?" He said, pulling my hand and placing me on the floor.

"Sorry" I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Turn around and bend over for me"

I did as told, holding onto the kitchen sinks edges to stay balanced.  He held my hip, his tip swiftly moves against my ass as he spanks me.

"How many do you think you deserve?" He questions, tracing my spine.

"I don't know"

He spanked me, earning a whimper from me.

"When I ask you a question, I want you to answer me. Got it?"

I nodded, tossing my hair to the side.

"Now, how many Spanks do you think you deserve?" He muttered, gripping on my hip.

"Twenty" I breathed.

"Seems like you need more than twenty, babygirl"

"Brendon, I answered you. Twenty" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Daddy is what you'll call me. Roll your eyes again and you'll get another punishment at home" he pulled my hair, teasingly placing the tip with my back entrance. 

"Being here with you is punishment enough"

"Mmm, I like it when you act like a little bitch. It turns me on" he smirked, lifting me up so my knees were on the sink.

He slid into me, thrusting in and out. He pulled me down on him, the both of us moaning in unision. He thrusted in and out deeply, his thrusts throwing me up against the mirror. My head hit the mirror over and over again, but that feeling didn't matter when you have a dick up your ass.

"What's my name?" He pulled at my hair, kissing my lower back.

"Brendon"

"It's not Brendon, baby" he pulled out and carried me.

He pressed me up against the wall, wrapping my legs on his waist. He slid into me, teasingly going at a snails pace. His thrusts were slow and steady. He had one hand on my ass and the other was on my neck.
He started to choke me, his head laying on the crook of my neck.

"What should you call me?" He muttered, kissing my neck.

"D-daddy" I choked out, moaning.

"That's right" he said, before increasing the speed of his thrusts.

He pinned my hands on the wall, he and I grinding our hips together. Adding that extra friction that gets me closer to the edge.

"Ah, I'm close" I mumbled, closing my eyes shut.

He pulled the diaper baby changing thing open and layed me there, throwing my legs over his shoulder.

He keeps going, his thrust getting sloppier and sloppier.  He pulls down on my hips, making him go deeper in me. I arched my back, moaning.

He leaned down, placing a kiss on my forehead, my hands slowly ran through his hair.
Sweat drops fell on my cheek from his forehead, his arms on each side of my head.

"Bren- Daddy" I moaned as my walls started closing down on him, clenching down on him as he kept moving.

He released in me and pulled out once I released on him.

We both catch our breathes, our sweaty body's sticking onto the baby changing door. He lifted me up and placed me on my feet.

I wobbled slightly but regained my balance. I picked up my underwear from the ground, lifting it up. I got down on my knees, pulling up and buttoning his pants for him.

"You still have your punishment when we get home"

"What? For what?"

"For being too damn sexy out in public" he smirked.

I wiped the sweat off our bodies with a moist towelette.  He opened the door and experienced a dramatic scene.

Everyone who was eating stared at us, that one waitress who served us standing by the door.

Brendon cleared his throat and held my hand. Leading me to the table where we sat at. When we sat down our food was gone.
"Excuse me, where is our food?"

"Well, you've been missing for over twenty minutes, sir" the waitress spoke up, walking towards us. "We thought that you guys left until a former customer reached out to us for hearing unholy noises in the restroom"

"It's not sir, it's daddy" the man behind us spoke up, making everyone in the room laugh.

"It's okay, I'll have dinner for you at home" I winked, getting up.

I held his hand and pulled him up. Holding his waist, he threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh, and I broke your mirror. I guess I just hit it to hard. We also did it on the baby diaper changing thingy. On the sink too. Don't worry, we left the washing and repairs to you"

☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'

Shitty smut.