"One is too many but it's never enough" he joined in, taking my hand to spin me around.

I got his shirt and put it on him once he had his hands up. He sat me down on the bed, slipping my feet into the jeans leg hole. He lifts me up, pulling up my pants. He kneels down, placing a small kiss to my hipbone before zipping up my zipper and doing the button.

"I love you so much" I took my black strapped heels and put them on carefully.

"And I love you more than I could ever imagine" he smiled, putting on his own jeans.

☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

"May I get everyone's attention" Brendon spoke up, turning on the flat screen TV.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him, waiting for his next move.

I rolled my eyes slightly, looking at him in his red suit.

Man, the suit bringing back memories

The suit, a type of red wine color

How he sometimes poured some red wine on my body when he'd wear that suit...

His tongue roaming every inch of my skin that was wet from the wine

"I'd like to show everyone this. To honor the people I most love" he smirked, raising his glass.

He clicked on the video icon, a video of Josh and I having sex came on.

I gape at the screen, the footage was of us. And that sex was recently.

Everyone stared at us, some chuckling and some cringing at us.

"Well there you have it folks" He said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Brendon, what the hell. You're my friend" Josh said, walking over to him.

"Friend? You stole my girlfriend"

"Yeah, you did" Debby walked by to stand next to Brendon. Clinking their glasses together.

"D-Debby?" He furrowed his brows, "y-you were part of this too?"

"Duh, you were everything to me"

Brendon took out my black lace bra, "mmm, smells Devine" he chuckled, sniffing it.

"H - how did you g-"

"What? The bra?" He smirked.

"Well you see," Debby spoke up, "you shouldn't leave the window open for people to see. I so happened to have my camera in that perfect moment. Your bra did fly out the window, so I bought it to poor, stubborn, Brendon" she chuckled, kissing Brendons lips.

"You sick bitch" I yelled, slapping her.

She falls to the floor but gets back up with one hand on her cheek.

"Someone's butt hurt" she chuckled, biting her lip.

My eyes started to water, small drops falling down my cheek.

"You son of a bitch" Josh walked up and socked Brendon in the eye, knocking him down on the floor.

Josh kicked Brendons stomach, Brendon holding his stomach. Some small painful groans came from his mouth, his faced scrunched up in pain.

I pulled Josh back, holding him from hitting Brendon.

The moans of mine still boomed from the speakers he plugged onto the tv.

"This is low, even for you Urie" I took Josh's hand, pulling him away from the crowd.

We exit the building, getting into our car to leave this hellhole.

☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

"Are you sure you don't want to stay home?" I asked, pouting slightly. "It's getting late"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, I haven't seen Tyler in a few days"

"Be careful, you hear?" I kissed his cheek, hugging him before he goes.

He hugged back, kissing my head before leaving. I waved him goodbye from the window and he left.

The social media has been behind our ass's ever since he, it, put the video of Josh and I having sex. The video spread around like fire, but was shut down thanks to Tyler and Josh's manager.

I went around the house and made sure every window had closed curtains. Knowing that people can here behind the walls.

Whatever I watched, the video would pop up and their reactions to it. We won't be getting away from this monster anytime soon.

I got up, hearing the knock on the door. I peeked through the hole but nothing showed up, making my way to the couch, the knocks came back.

I opened the door and saw Josh's body, decapitated. Leaving him with just his body, no limbs. A print out picture of us having sex stuck on his chest with tape.

Red lipstick marks noticeable on his neck. A bag of Victoria Secret filled with both of his arms and legs, and his dick that had the same shade of lipstick on his shaft.

I screamed. A nerve wrecking scream that sounded like it came out of the horror movies.
The deafening noise ringing through out my ears.

I got up and dialed 911, but as soon as I was about to answer, the line got caught off.
☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆