"It's alright, we still have fall out boy" he grinned, pulling me in for a hug.

"Are you two still friends?" I questioned, knowing Josh was sweet and kind.

"He's my friend but, he ignores my messages now. He isn't dating you anymore. So.. I took the chance to pick myself a diamond. You shouldn't have been single in the first place. It's his fault and he missed his chance so it's my turn"

"Oh, so now we are taking turns" I joked.

"Nope, you're all mine. Just mine" he smiled, leaning in to kiss me.

"Are you sure about that?" I smirked, kissing him back.

He nods, "I'll show you if I have too" he whispered, biting his lip.

"Prove me wrong, daddy"

His eyes filled with lust, pinning me down on the bed. Hovering over me to place his head on the crook of my neck, kissing my delicate soft skin.

I moaned softly, arching my back. He sucked on my sweet spot, leaving a purple tinted hickey on my collarbone. He took his shirt off, tossing it too the ground. He lifted my shirt up, yanking it off my body.

"Watch out, that's my favorite shirt" I giggled, blushing.

"Mm.. you know how I like it, baby. You know how that black lace bra turns me on" he growled, cupping my boobs.

"Well I've noticed babe. We last longer than when I wear any other color" I chuckled, rubbing his back.

He sneaked his hand behind me, unclipping my bra. He tossed it out, taking the peek in his mouth. He twirled his tongue around, sending shivers down my spine.

He lifted his head, kissing down my stomach until he reached my jeans. He undid them, pulling them off along with my underwear. He spread my legs, placing small kisses inside my inner thigh.

"What do you want?" He asked, sliding his warm, moist, tongue down my slit.

"I want all of you"

☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

"Josh, babe, have you seen my bra?"

"Did you check under the bed?"

"Yes" I nodded, looking around the room.

"Maybe it flew out the window" he joked, pointing at the opened window.

"Too bad it was your favorite bra I owned"

He stopped laughing and got up to help out. I kept searching under the bed and he searched in the closet.

"The party doesn't start till 8, right?" I asked, covering my boobs with my hands.

He nods, closing his eyes.

"Open your eyes" I laughed.

He opened them and laughed.

"Really?"

"What?" I giggled, lifting my underwear and pants to turn back to face him.

"Before you ask me, anything you pick would look beautiful on you"

"Thank you" I smiled, getting out a loose burgundy colored top with black high waisted jeans.

"I think I'm just going to wear...." he took out his NASA t-shirt with some black jeans,
"This"

"Alright, let's get dressed"

I lifted my hands up, waiting for him to slip my shirt on.

"Don't call it a party cause it never stops" I sang, swaying my hips.