Chapter 31~ Music Videos and Auditions

Start from the beginning

"Nine!"

"I gotta get ready!" I got a bag. I put my brush and some make-up that I like in there. I went on the elevator.

It was nine fifteen. I put some gum in my bag.

....

We left. I was so excited for this music video. I have to do I Can Rap music video, record nature, and tomorrow music video for Dreams Come True. On Wednesday I have a music video for Nature. On Thursday I'm auditioning for a movie. I'm so busy.

We got to the studio. We had to go to the fifth floor because that's where my recording studio is and where we shoot music videos. Justin loves to come and support me.

"Hey Diane." I said.

"Hey Nichole! Are you rested from your vacation?"

"Yep! Ready to get back to work. That was sorta a vacation to me."

"Haha." She brought me to the chair. I got on it. I gave the hair lady my brush. After she did my hair the make-up lady did my make-up. Diane gave me my clothes and I went and changed.

"I look so like a rapper." I screamed, while walking out. Justin came up and high-fived me. We started shooting it. It wasn't really that special. I was just walking down a street and rapping. Justin came it in too. It was actually a lot of fun.

To my surprise we finished right before lunch. We ate our lunch. Mom, Diane, Justin, and I went in my recording studio. I sung Nature and Diane said it was really good.

I came out. Mom said "Summer break ends soon."

"When!?"

"August 22! But you don't have school the whole day. It's home-schooling." We went home.

.....

August 16

I got out of bed. Same routine for today and tomorrow. I ate breakfast. I went in my room and looked in my closet. I grabbed a pretty pink dress.

"This will do." I grabbed some black flats. I put my outfit on. I went in my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and make-up. I went back in my room. I looked in the big mirror. I look stunning.

It was nine thirty. I went on the elevator downstairs. We got in the car and left. As usual we went on the fifth floor.

Diane saw that I got ready myself. She came up to me. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you very much."

...

It was lunch time. I ate my lunch. This music video was amazing. I was in a bed writing songs. And then I was doing a concert. It was a lot of fun and cool.

....

August 17

As usual I did the same routine. Get up, go eat breakfast, and get ready. I was standing in front of my closet. I picked out a cute jean skirt. Diane gave me a green shirt that says Nature yesterday. I put that on. The fun thing is the outifts for the music video that aren't mine I get to keep them. They were free. I brushed my teeth. I curled my hair and put make-up on, with a little glitter by my eyes.

The glitter made me look perfect. I went down stairs and we left.

...

"Hey Diane."

"You're eyes are so gorgeous!"

"Thank you." We got ready for the music video. "

The background is a cool park. You'll be walking. For the basketball part someone will throw trash. Then in the end it will be all clean!"

"Ok." We did the music video. We weren't finished by lunch time. We had a little bit of it left. I ate my chicken. It was back to work!

We finished. I watched it and it looked amazing. Justin, Mom, and I went home. Thank God I'm finished with music videos this week. Now all is left is auditions and maybe a new song!

Sophie called me.

"Mall now!"

"Why?!"

"Because it's Gabby and I's last day of summer."

"Awww boo I'm sorry! I'll go ask my mom."

"Thanks."

...

"Mom, can we go to the mall?"

"Are you going to shop?"

"No."

"Then yes."

..

"She said yes!"

"Great see you soon!"

"You too! I haven't seen you since the day before I left for Canada." I hung up.

"Where are y'all going?" Justin asked.

"Mall."

"To shop?!" His eyes got big.

"No. Hang out with friends."

"Oh, I'll come. I'll text Selena."

We left. I was still wearing my outfit. I hope people don't care that I have glitter by my eyes. We got to the mall. Sophie and Gabby were standing at the front.

I ran to them. "Sophie! Gabby! I haven't seen you in like forever!"

"I know!" They both said. I hugged them. We walked inside.

"Are we going to see a movie?" I asked.

"Yes." Gabby said.

"Which one?" Sophie asked.

"The Help." Gabby replied. We bought our tickets. Selena and Justin were seeing it too. Mom was too. We got popcorn and candy. We took a seat.

....

"The movie was so good." Gabby said.

"I know right!"

"I liked it." Sophie replied.

Sophie, Gabby, and I hung out. Mom went shopping. It was five. We met up Justin, Selena, and mom at the food court.

I ate salad. I love salad. It was time to go after we ate.

"Bye Sophie and Gabby! Sleepover this weekend?"

"You know it! I'm happy and sad to go back to school." Sophie replied.

"I love you Nichole. We love you." Gabby said.

"I love y'all too. Bye." I hugged them and we left.

It was now six. We got home. I went inside.

"Do you want to go swimming?" Justin asked me.

"Sure, but not for long. I have to practice." I got on my bathing suit. My glitter was still there.

"Mom! I want to do this glitter for now on, like at concerts. They make me look beautiful."

"You're beautiful either way sweetie." Mom came outside and watched us swim.

We had fun.

It was 7:30 so I got out. I dried off. I went in my room and took a shower. I practiced my audition. I'll tell you about the movie later! 

I was on my computer. I went on wattpad and wrote. I practiced for about two hours. It was 11:15 so I went and told mom and Justin tonight. I went in my room and fell asleep.