Chapter 29~ Fun Day With My Girls

Zacznij od początku

"I have Stay Beautiful, Wishing, Dreams Come True, and I Can Rap. I gotta have eleven songs."

"That's awesome. I Can Rap songs interesting." 

"It is." Jazmyn said, out of nowhere. 

"Thanks! I love you Jazzy." 

"Love you too Nikki." We ate. "Can we have a cookie?" Jazmyn asked.

"No.. We're leaving now but we can make some when we get home." She smiled. I love when she's happy.

We got in the car and left. We got home. I unbuckled Jazmyn from her seat belt and put her in my arms. I jumped out of the car. 

Diane and Sadie were carrying all of the bags. We went inside. I saw Justin and dad playing the guitar. "Hey Kidrauhl." Since Justin's youtube channel is Kidrauhl we call him that sometimes.

Sadie and I walked in my room. I got my laptop and turned it on.

"When did you make your youtube account?" Sadie asked me.

"On my 14th birthday."

"That's cool. And what about your twitter?" 

"14th birthday! Hahaha!" I laughed.

I typed in youtube.com. I logged in.

Username: RoundAndRound

Password: ......

"Why is your username RoundAndRound?"

 "Because I've always loved Selena Gomez and I love that song." 

"That's cool. Let's make the video." 

"Totally." 

....

"Hey guys it's me Nichole Bieber. I have a special guest with me here today.. Drum roll please... SADIE!"

"Hi y'all. I'm Sadie. I suggested the album to be named Dreams Come True so I won and I get to hang out with Nichole Bieber for the whole day!! Awesome.. Right?" 

"Be jelly. Hahaha. Why are we making this video?"

"I don't know. Let's get people to ask us some questions."

"Ok! I'll go on instagram and tell people to ask us questions. BTW my username for Instagram is nicholebieber. Sadie let's take a pic so I can put it on instagram." 

"Ok! Smile." I put it on instagram.

"That's great. Oh my people already are asking questions. I will say the username. From xSadiex.. Sadie!"

"Yes?" 

"Fine.. Sadie asked what is your favorite song that you have written on the album Dreams Come True? Well actually I like I Can Rap and I just wrote it last week and it's very funny."

" bieberfever asked How do you know Sadie? She knows me because I won the contest she had for naming the album and we texted and skyped so we met today.. Pretty exciting! Huh? And I hope Nichole thinks of me as a friend." 

"You are my friend Sadie. Question from nikkibiebslover Everyone says different dates for your birthday so.. When is your birthday? Good question! I love your username too. My birthday is Decemeber 5th." I put out my whole hand because that's five." 

"Question from smilegorgeous Sadie: Are you excited that you won the contest? Yes I am very excited. Oh my gosh! I was like screaming when she tweeted about it." 

"Question from selenagomezlover Nichole: Do you cut? Umm.. That's a big fat NOOOOOO. I don't like it. I'm here for you all if you do though.

"Question from yourheartismine Sadie: Do you want to be famous? Yes I do! I love to sing." 

"Question from RoundAndRound.. Aww it's a fanpage for me. See! Look at it's profile. Ok I was off subject. Do you have wattpad? Yes, I do! My username is nicholebieber and I am a verified user!" 

We answered more questions.

"That's all we have time for guys! I'm sorry but bye!" I said.

"Bye." We uploaded the video. We got 30 views in 5 minutes. Woah! Diane told me I can show Sadie all of my songs so I played them all.

"Woah Nichole! I am speechless. That was amazing." 

"Thanks! It's not over yet." 

"Yeah I know. Your welcome."

Jazmyn came in. "Can we make cookies?" 

"Sure. Anything for you!" We went in the kitchen. We got some cookie dough and ate a little bite of it. We didn't eat a lot because it's unhealthy. We got sprinkles and put them on the cookies. We put them in the oven. 

Sadie opened the over and got the cookies out. 

"Cookies! I want some." Justin came running in here.

"Then have some." Everyone came in and we ate our cookies.

"Good job girls." They all said.

"Thank you." The door bell rang. Sadie went in my room and got her stuff. She came in.

"Bye Nichole! I'll miss you! Skype sometime?" 

"Def! I'll miss you! Friends!" We hugged. 

"Bye!" 

"Bye bye Sadie." 

**************************************************************************************************

Hey! So I had strep throat and now I have a sinus infection. I'm writing with a headache because I love my beautifuls.

I just made up the usernames for instagram! Also FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (: