"Sit down, Dallon" the principal said, standing up.

"Yeah, sit down Dallon" he mocked.

I took hold of his collar and slapped him. The principal pulled me away and sat me back down on the chair.

I looked over and saw the black eye I left him, the tear on his lip, and the bruise on his cheek. I smirked slightly and turned to look at y/n, wanting to hold her hand.

 "Her looks is just the extra thing she comes with. I fell in love with her personality, not her looks. I'm a gentleman, unlike you"

She smiles slightly but ends up crying again.

"Dallon, you are under arrest" police said, taking out his cuffs.

"Wh-what? Why?!" I shouted, getting up.

"You hit a girl"

"She deserves it because she cheated!"

"I didnt cheat, Dallon. Maybe I wouldn't of have kissed him if you didn't tell me the truth in the first place!" She yelled, hot tears slipping out of her eyes faster.

The police struggles to cuff me but accomplishes it after my shoves have been done.

"Fuck you. Fuck all of you"  I said before leaving the office. The cop sighed and kept leading me to the car.

"Love does actually make people do crazy things" he teases, pushing me inside the car.
.....

Y/n's pov;

"As for you two. You will be suspend until next week"

I pouted, nodding. He got to the door, saying, "I'm going to call your parents, wait here".

Once he left, I took a small glance at Brendon. Feeling bad for his black eye, bruise, and teared lip.

"I'm definitely okay, thanks for asking" he joked

"I-im soo sorry, Brendon. I didn't think he'd see. I should've protected you. Look at you, you're hurt"

"Where is the problem?  I'm still hot, aren't I?" He teased.

"Brendon," I giggled, "seriously, I'm sorry this happened to you" I say, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"That kid deserves it! He hit you! When I see him I'm going to beat the shit out of him"

"You don't got any hands, Brendon" Ryan said, passing by the office.

I laughed slightly, getting up to sit next to him. Taking his hand in mine, I kissed his lips.

"Y/n" he muttered.

I pulled back and blushed.

"Not the right time but, I just had too. I've always been wanted to be known by you" I shrugged, "I really liked you. Now you like me. I like you"

"You do?"

"I do. But, I'm a horrible person. I kissed you when I had Dallon"

"Fuck him" he smiled.

"No, I can't. Dallon was there for me when no one else was. He is a really good guy. But, I had to ruin it. I should've believed you though. He did hit you first. It's all my fault" I sighed, tears starting to blur my vision.

"That was in the past"

"No, literally happened a week ago"

He laughed and held me close.

"He won't be back in a while. I'm not asking you to be with me now, but just think about it"

I stood up, pushing his hands away. "Dallons right, you called me ugly years ago. Now you want to date me? What the fuck is your problem?"

"I didn't mean it, I swear" he sighed, shaking his head.

"Yeah, right" I rolled my eyes, leaning on the wall by the door.

"Y/n, I was in middle school. I was stupid, I'm still stupid. I was blind, okay? We pubescent boys only think about boobs, ass, and face. I'm sorry but that's our logic as we grow up. Now I see that it all doesn't have to have those things. I'm sorry" he stood up, closing the door.

I didn't say anything, but stared at the wall blankly. He pinned me up against the wall, laying his head on the crook of my neck.

I sighed softly, closing my eyes once I felt the familiar feeling from the other night form in between my legs.

"P-please get off of me, Brendon" I shuddered.

"That's not what your body says" he says, slipping his hand in my pants and in my underwear.

I whimpered at his touch, a small smirk forming on his lips.

"I like you, you like me. What more is there that we need? Dallon is gone. What else do you want? I will give you my love everyday. I'd do anything" he whispered.

"Anything?"

"Got a black eye, a bruise, and a teared lip for you. Everything is for you"

He slipped a finger in me, pumping it slowly. I bit my lip, moaning.

"We are going to get caught Brendon" I moaned.

"You sure?" He slipped his hand back out, taking the keys from the office off of the desk. He took the second key, locking it.

"Let's let these fantasies of ours turn into reality"
.....

Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife-
...
-If you checked out my Twenty Øne Piløts Imagine book /.\