It's Time

You are 37. I'm naming your offspring sorry, it's just easier, R. W.

Y/n's POV:

Y/n was rushed into a hospital and blacked out. Oliver wasn't allowed in the room, so he was pacing trying to get rid of the weight of stress. The room where Y/n was kept was a flurry of nurses running in and out. Oliver saw Y/n lying on the bed, unconscious, and fainted. The nurses rushed him to a different room and proceeded to do a C-section on Y/n. The child was almost out when they realised she had two children. One of them was a girl and the other was a boy. They were both healthy babies and that's how you and your brother were born," I conclude telling the tale to my 10-year-old daughter, Sam and her twin brother, Peter. Tomorrow was their birthday and soon they were off to Hogwarts this next September. More specifically, Oliver's birthday.

"Mommy? What's a c-section?" Your daughter asked.

"It's a surgery that has the children cut out. It was only because sometime the mother isn't conscious when giving birth or when the children aren't positioned correctly and could end up injured or another outside factor," Oliver says poking his head into the room. "Just a reminder, George's wedding is at 4:00 pm tomorrow," Oliver says.

Third Person POV:

At the wedding, George paced worriedly. He wished Fred could've been here, but he knew that Fred was watching right now. True to the years, George had two children three years after Y/n and Oliver had theirs. Now the children will experience the best celebration.

"Dearie, you should relax," Molly says gently.

"I know but I can't. I miss him," George says.

"Here, you take a look at this," Molly says quietly. She hands George the book Y/n and Oliver gave to him. He'd completely forgotten about it. He flipped to a page where he just found Fred laughing his head off at a stupid prank.

"I know it sounds crazy but here I am. I'm getting married! I miss you a lot but it's wicked!" George says matching up the 'wicked' with Fred as he says it so they can share a word in sync once again.

"It's time," Arthur, George's father called. George too a huge breath and it was showtime.

Angelina was pacing back and forth in the waiting room.

"Mommy?" Her child asked.

"Yes, Roxanne?" She responds.

"Is auntie Y/n coming? I like hanging out with Sam," Roxanne asked.

"Of course," she responds kissing her forehead. "I'm nervous," she says finally.

"It's time," Molly says.

A week later, it's Elizabeth and Charlie's wedding.

Charlie had Norberta take Elizabeth into the ring where the wedding will commence. Charlie was nervous and pacing. The dragons that they took in, could feel his nervousness too and shifted their weight impatiently.

Elizabeth was stroking Norberta nervously.

"I do know you're nervous," Norberta said gently nuzzling Elizabeth.

"I know we've prolonged the wedding, but I'm scared," Elizabeth explains.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you will be fine," Norberta says soothingly.

"I know I'm just pacing to keep myself sane," Elizabeth responds.

"Don't worry, Charlie is a good man and you will be fine. Plus, he adores you!" Norberta chuckled heartily.

"I know but it's nerves that's killing me," Elizabeth says.

"If you aren't nervous than you aren't I love with him. You are nervous because you want to do the best for him. It's completely fine," Norberta says swishing her tail lazily back and forth.

"It's time," a elf squeaked stumbling into the room. It saw Elizabeth and propelled itself into her arms. The was a rumble behind Elizabeth and realized it was Norberta chuckling.

"Is thou ready?" Norberta asked play fully.

"Yes, it's time," Elizabeth says walking out of the room and toward her husband to be.