Goodbye

Y/n's POV:

"Peter?" You ask.

"I was going to kill her Pettigrew, but you can," William Malumnocte responds.

"I will not," Peter says.

"Oh, come on! You were our lord's right-hand man. Prove to me the reason why by killing off your family. I thought you said she was dead?" Malumnocte eggs on.

"No. Our Lord is dead, anyway! And, you, stay out of my private life. Y/n do the honors," Peter says turning to you. I sigh.

"Avada kedavera," I sigh. Malumnocte flies backwards crashes into a tree.

"My dear daughter, I would like to take the time to apologise for the years I haven't been around. I know I haven't been the best father and I'm sorry about it. I truly am. I'm a coward. I'll say it aloud. Instead of being the fatherly figure I let pride take away my heart. I let fear take over my actions and I let evil take me away from my daughter. I am the worst father there is. I'm truly sorry that I ruined your wedding day and I should've not even come. I just thought you would forgive me since it was your special day but then I ran away because I'm nothing but a stupid coward. I'm sorry. I can only apologise repeatedly," Peter said.

"It's just that you were so deep in this mess you couldn't escape?" I asked.

"Yes," he sighs.

"Peter, you've screwed yourself over. You can't show your face to the world anymore because you're a criminal and you'll end up in Azkaban. Why did you follow that villain? You could've been turned around! But now you're so deep in this, you can't come back," I yell at Peter exasperatedly. "YOU ARE SO SCREWED!"

"I know, dear. You don't think I already know," Peter says.

"What do you want before we part ways?" I ask sadly.

"Before I part with you forever I wanted to give you this," Peter says placing a small necklace in my hand. I see the charm was a fox with ruby eyes and solid gold. It would've cost a fortune. Peter walks behind me and slips it on to my neck.

"Thank you, father!" You say hugging him.

"Step away from my wife," we both heard Oliver growl behind us.

Oliver's POV:

I was trying to find Y/n before we headed to the Great Hall. I wanted to see if Cormack, Mark, or Sarah were still alive. I walked toward the Quidditch pitch when I see Y/n with a Death Eater. It looked like she was being hugged by him. I silently whipped out my wand and crept towards them.

"Step away from my wife," I snarled. Y/n whips around.

Y/n's POV:

"Oliver! It's not what it looks like! Let me explain," I say frantically.

"I was just going," Peter said, as he started to back away.

"Dad, I'm sorry," I say sadly.

"I know," Peter said moving to hug me.

"Get away from her," Oliver growled from behind.

"Oliver, I assure you, I'm fine. He's not going to kill his own daughter. I assure you of that," I say stepping forward and embracing my father.

"You might as well let me go. I am bound to the deed I've done," Peter says turning away.

"Peter," I say.

"You going to go with me and I'll turn you into Azkaban. You going to stay put until you rot in your cell, Death Eater," Oliver growled placing his wand against Peter's neck.

"No, I want death. I've done so many deeds that have granted a price on my head I don't think I'd ever be free. I just have one request," Peter says.

"And what may that be?" Oliver says never removing the wand.

"I want my daughter to kill me. It'll mean a triumph over evil," Peter says. "Please," he adds turning to me.

"Peter, I'm not sure if I can. I know you weren't there, and I was bitter to you until now, but you still are my father," I protest.

"I think you can find in the goodness of your heart a little sympathy. Just enough to put me to eternal rest. I promise you'll be happier," Peter says solemnly.

"I forgive you. Avada Kedavera,"I say. "Goodbye...Dad," I whisper.