I Promise

Y/n's POV:

After dinner you and Oliver headed back to his abode. Oliver pulled you into his room.

"I love you soo much! Thank you so much!" Oliver says happily.

"I'm glad you're happy," I say kissing his forehead. What was in the letter and who is the 'they' that Charles mentioned? You thought to yourself. It certainly made Oliver happy, you add.

"I'm going to sleep so don't make too much noise," Oliver cautions.

"Ok, love," I said as my eyes drifted and taking in all the details of the room. The floor was scattered with Quidditch supplies and books about Quidditch. He really is passionate about Quidditch, I thought to myself. I watch Oliver's chest rise rhythmically up and down. I smiled and let sleep over come me.

Oliver's POV:

I woke up to a beautiful girl's head laying across my chest. I smiled as her hair made an angelic halo perfectly framing her face. Her eyelids flutter open and focus on my windowsill.

Y/n's POV:

I wake up to see a blurry windowsill. I blinked rapidly trying to clear my vision. I hear a chuckle behind me making you jump and whip my head around.

"Oliver," I growl as my eyes focused on the source of the sound.

"What?" Oliver laughs as my glare was more of a sleepy child just waking up look than a glare.

"Why'd you scare me?" I snarl.

"Sowy, Y/n, I just thought you looked adorable. You're definitely not a morning person, are you?" Oliver asks.

"No," I growl.

"Oliver, there is a woman at the door asking for your female friend," Juxtaposition calls.

"What time is it?" Oliver asks aloud.

"It is about eleven in the morning. I suggest that you get dressed quickly and tell your friend, Oliver," Juxtaposition answers.

"I guess it's time to wake up," I sigh.

Once Oliver and I were dressed, we both headed down to the living room only to over hear a lighthearted conversation.

"Well, I do think they would be perfect together," Minerva McGonagall 's voice says cheerfully.

"Well, you're here for Y/n, right?" Angela asks.

"Yes, I just wanted to see her one last time," Minerva says.

"Why last time?" I ask aloud walking into the room.

"Because unfortunately for teachers, we aren't allowed to leave often. I was granted leave because I asked to see you," Minerva says gently.

Oliver's POV:

"Ok, I'll visit you instead!" Y/n cheers.

"Hello Oliver, have you been treating Y/n well?" Minerva asks me, looking beadily in the eye.

"Yes, ma'am," I respond.

"I will be speaking to your parents about something through owls and we will see the verdict," Minerva says.

"Excuse me, professor, but may I call you my mother?" Y/n asks. "You were always the motherly figure I fashioned my expectations after," Y/n quickly adds.

"I would love that," Minerva says completely taken back but smiling happily.

"Thanks mum. I love you!" Y/n says as her eyes lit up.

"Now as for you, Mr. Wood, take care of my daughter and do not hurt her. If you do, I personally will make sure you never hear from her or me again," Minerva cautions.

"You have my word. I will not hurt her, and I will put her before my life," I promise.

"Good, I'm glad you make Y/n happy. I readily hope that you are going to take care of her and that you are prepared to get hurt protecting her," Minerva says.

"MUM! I can take care of myself! I don't need a man to take care of me!" Y/n butts in.

"I know, it's just I want the best for my daughter," Minerva says.

"I know, it's just-" Y/n says.

"I promise with all myheart," I say reassuring Minerva.