The Book

Y/n's POV:

After Fred's funeral, George planned to stay at Oliver's apartment in Glasgow. Oliver's parents are staying at the Wood Manor so me, George and Oliver were left to deal with life at our own will. The first thing to do was I went around pulling the mirrors off the wall. It was at George's request. I sighed and looked at George's unkempt figure lying on the sofa.

"Georgie please get up?" I plead.

"Why did Fred have to die?" George asks nearly choking on oncoming sobs.

"You weren't the only one who lost someone close to them," Oliver says popping his head into the room.

"Oliver, not helping," I state.

"Why?" George cries.

"Because he was a brave Gryffindor. I'm sorry. What else is there to say?" I asked helplessly.

"Y/n, can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" George asks.

"Of course," I say.

Oliver's POV:

I have been missing, Y/n for a while since she's taken George under her wing. I can't say I have become jealous, but I have feeling a bit down. The twins were really like her brothers. They looked out for her and she did the same. I wanted to do something for George so when Y/n came out of George's room I approached her.

"Y/n, what if we put together a scrap book of memories when Fred and George were happiest," I suggest.

"Ok! Sounds good!" Y/n says. She conjures a book out of thin air. She then pulls out a thin silver strand of memories and placed them in the book. I did the same. I conjured the happiest memories of the twins and placed them into the book. We then wrote letters to everyone who knew the twins to put memories in this book. Once we revived the book full of memories, Y/n performed a charm so that the memories wouldn't fade or reverted the memories to the original.

"When should we give this to him?" I asked.

"I know the perfect day," Y/n says taking to book from me.

Y/n's POV:

"Georgie, can you come out?" I asked to the closed door.

"No," came a muffled reply.

"Georgie! Please? You need to shower at least!" I pry.

"I'm not coming out," George's stubborn reply came. I sighed and sat the base of the door.

"Y/n, you're becoming obsessive," Oliver observes.

"I want him to be happy," you sigh.

"Babe, maybe leaving him to his own is his way of healing," Oliver says.

"Ok, but I'm leaving this at his door," you say whipping out the book.

"Let's do something in Edinburg. Ok?" Oliver asks.

"Ok," I reply.

George's POV:

I want to be better but today is April first. Fred and my birthday. Have they forgotten about it? I sigh to myself. I should go out though, I need to shower and try to move on, I thought to myself. I open the door and shuffle out. My toe stubs against an object as I hop back hissing. I look down to see a book as thick as the History of Hogwarts book I never read. I scoop up the book and look at the memories. I feel tears streaming down as I flip through the book of the best memories that I've seen. There was in the back a few blank pages and then notes from everyone we've known. I smiled at the last one which was from Y/n.

Dear George,

I know today is a sentimental day for you, but I just wanted you to have this book in case you're feeling down at any point.

Fredie would've wanted you to be happy.

I miss the jokester George that is my brother.

I know you need time and I'm sorry for rushing you to get over it. It's not easy at all. I should know. I lost a father that day. I miss you, Georgie. Please don't seclude yourself to the point of no return. The pages in the back are for your own memories of Fred or your own happiest memories.

I love you so much George and everyone here loves you too.

Much love,

Y/n Wood.

I smiled and felt that old happinesssink back into me. I looked back and started to laugh happily. Y/n is amazing,and Oliver is too. They worked hard on this and it payed off. I think I'm goingto be fine and Y/n's not assured me of that.