Details

Edited 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

By what it seemed like, Oliver was in a wretched mood by the time class ended. All throughout class girls were talking about something that was pissing him off. I didn't know what they were saying but seeing Oliver bristling and nearly foaming at the teeth, told me something was wrong. I am now sitting on his bed watching Oliver pace back and forth spitting with rage. I change back from my animal form and listen quietly.

"I don't believe it! How could they?! Just because Y/n is in a different form doesn't mean she can't understand it!" Oliver growls.

"Understand what?" I ask once Oliver has calmed down.

"Don't tell me-" Oliver starts.

"What? I am an animal and can't understand English. If you need to talk to me, turn into an animal," you explained. "So...tell me what they said?"

"No, babe. I can't," Oliver says sitting down next to you.

"Well, it obviously got you very angry," I point out.

"It's really not worth the time," Oliver says. Then adds, "I can't let stupid second year crushes affect our relationship."

"Wait they know? But we've never told anyone but-oh! I bet they told!" I shout making Oliver jump.

"No, I think they figured it out. But they don't know that we have a stronger bond than anyone else's relationship," Oliver comforts. I turn to the stack of Lockhart papers and groan.

"I should get started on this, so I don't get any more behind than I already am," I mumble.

"I don't mind helping you with it," Oliver says sitting next to me.

"Finally finished!" I shout happily. I'd done the other classes the day I got it but asked Oliver not to hand it in. It was now about 7 pm and almost meal times. Oliver had come in and out to get more homework for me to finish and help me on the harder work. I quickly look around to find myself still in Oliver's dorm room.

"I see that you are. Welcome to Oliver and my dorm room. I will now ask you to kindly leave on behalf that I will be getting dressed in cleaner robes," Percy's voice says behind me. I jump and quickly gather my homework and leave to go to mine. I watch as Elizabeth looks lovingly at a frame.

"I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!" I shout behind Elizabeth making her jump.

"Oh, Y/n! I didn't see you come in! How are you?" Elizabeth asks with relief.

"I'm...fine...why?" I asked confused.

"You were in the hospital wing for two months!" Elizabeth exclaims.

"Oh...yeah...about...that," I start while looking down. "I was in a coma."

"I know. Was Oliver by your side?" She asks.

"Yup," I say dragging out the lie.

"Oh good! Welcome back!" Elizabeth says. I hug her tightly.

"Now gimme the deets! What happened when I was gone?" I ask.

"My dear Y/n! There was the backlash against you and Oliver. I don't know who told them, but they were flanking his side when his pet wasn't there. They were praising Merlin about why you disappeared. They were so happy it made me sick. I'm so glad you back because I don't think Oliver, Percy, or I can take this crap any longer," Elizabeth says.

"Uh huh, I see," was all I could manage to say through clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry! I should have defended you, but I was scared," Elizabeth moans.

"Nah, it's quite alright. I heard that Oliver was about to kill two girls during Professor Lockhart's class," I say.

"That's not all by I'll letOliver tell you more once we go to dinner," Elizabeth says leaving theroom as I follow after.