Bullied [Oliver's POV]

A few weeks later, I could settle into a routine of classes, homework, and cuddles with Y/n. During classes, I've seen boys doing fox-whistles at Y/n. I hated that. Y/n didn't seem to notice this, but I think she was too busy with class work or didn't care.

"Why is he staring at you?" I ask Y/n.

"Who?" Y/n asks looking around.

"The Slytherin," I said pointing to a boy with green hair.

"I think he took his house loyalty a bit too far," Y/n says cracking a joke.

"Mr. Malumnocte, why are you aggressively staring at the back of Ms. Ln's head? Is there something that shouldn't be on her head and you'd like to announce to the class?" Professor Flitwick asks the boy.

"Nothing," Malumnocte responds. I take Y/n's hand and gently hold it.

"It's fine, Oliver," Y/n says gently.

"I'm just," I respond.

"I know. I'm sure he won't pull anything on me. You'd be at my side," Y/n says reassuringly.

After class, Malumnocte had the damn nerve to go up to Y/n.

"Hello, L/n, what are your plans for tonight?" Malumnocte.

"Spending it with my boyfriend," Y/n responds.

"Oh good, that is me," Malumnocte says linking arms with Y/n and tries to pull her away from me.

"No, you aren't. My boyfriend is right here," Y/n says gesturing to me and I glare at him in response.

"Oh, ok," he says deflated and pushes me into a pillar. "This isn't the end of this," he adds menacingly.

"Speak for yourself," I snarl. He gives me one last shove before heading off. I grunt and take Y/n's hand in mine and walk to the next class.

All during the month, I was pushed and shoved and fought a lot. One time, Y/n and I was headed to Pomfrey for an injury during one of the fights I previously had with one of the goons Malumnocte had hired to hunt me down, when I was stopped by the guy himself.

"Where are you going?" Malumnocte asks.

"The infirmary. Thanks for attacking him this whole month. I really appreciate that," Y/n snarls.

"You know, dear. I'd love to do that anytime," Malumnocte says grinning.

"Thanks. I'll always call for that," I say sarcastically.

"How about now?" Malumnocte says.

"I prefer not to," Y/n says. "It's going to be a waste of time anyway," she adds.

"Nope," Malumnocte says shoving my back into the wall.

"Oh, come on!" Y/n shouts. I punch him in the face and try to shove him off me. From the recent fight, I'd gotten a gash in my side and a bruised rib cage.

"Expelliarmus!" I gasp out.

"Tangerella," Malumnocte snaps back once he got to his feet.

"Protego!" I grunt in the last moment.

"Enough! You two are acting like children with guns! You just use you wands to kill each other! What on earth are you still fighting about?" Y/n explodes.

"I don't know anymore. I'm just trying to stay alive from all of these attacks," I say grunting as I am short of breath.

"What's a gun?" Malumnocte asks.

"A device the muggles came up with to kill each other," Y/n snaps.

"We're fighting about you," Malumnocte says looking at her.

"I am not a toy! I am a human being that is not to be fought over. Leave us alone!" Y/n shouts.

"Fine! I'll leave you to your miserable life!" The boy snaps and storms away.

"Let's get you fixed up, love," Y/n say sighing and walking to the infirmary. I groan and follow after her.