Hello...

Y/n's POV:

"There are three illegal animagi that exist," Sirius says. Then winks in my direction.

"I'd hate to tell you otherwise, but you're wrong," I say walking out of the shadows.

"R-Y/n!" Harry gasps. "Y-you're one of them!"

"Y/n! Why?!" Ron asks looking as if I murdered his family.

"It's not that bad. I was helping them," I explained.

"Why?" Hermione asks incredulously.

"Because Snape would be killed if James hadn't jumped in," Sirius says.

"Also, this may be a shock but Y/n has been the only one we could trust," Lupin says.

"Why don't we kill him now?!" Sirius whines.

"Because we have to force reveal him! Then we can," Lupin says. The rat squeaked in protest.

"Peter, I hate to do this but UNTRANSFIGURE!" Sirius snarls. I sink into the shadows as Sirius roared at the rat. I watched the rat turned into a man at the speed of light. He had rat like ears and bucked teeth. He had a short stature and popping-out eyes. He stood hunched over and had a nervous feel to him. He staggered back blinking and gasped and looked around. He staggered around as his joints cracked indicating that he hadn't been in human form for a while.

"Dear friends, I am humbled to be in your presence," Peter says.

"I wouldn't be too pleased to be meeting us in this matter," Sirius sneers.

"You broke your promise, but I guess it wasn't the first time," Lupin sighs.

"What do you mean?" Peter yelps.

"What I mean is that you broke your promise to the Potters. You gave them away! How could you?" Sirius snaps.

"I was doing what I thought was right!" Peter roared.

"Doing what you thought was right?" Sirius roared.

"I was scared! Tell or be killed! I certainly didn't want to die!" Peter squeals.

"You didn't want to die so you let innocent lives be lost?!" Sirius was passed losing his cool.

"We've all lost some people important to us," Peter says waving it off.

"You do not have the honor of calling yourself a Marauder or one of our friends," Sirius snarls.

"How are you even alive?" Lupin asked.

"He murdered thirteen people!" Sirius snarled jabbing a finger at the man and jumping up and down like a maniac.

"That's not true!" Peter protested.

"POPPY COCK!" Sirius roared. "No true, my ass! You're a lying little coward who has no sense of-" Sirius screamed losing all sense or calm.

"You! You were a brilliant master! I loved you!" Peter says suddenly turning to Ron and clutching his leg.

"Let-let go of me!" Ron gasped since he had broken it.

"You're a smart girl! You have every right to defend me with the vast knowledge you have!" Peter turns to Hermione clutching on to her sweater.

"Leave me alone!" Hermione whimpers hugging the wall.

"Harry! The Harry Potter! I am so honored to meet you!" Peter says advancing on Harry.

"Leave my Godson alone!" Sirius roars.

"Don't kill me!" Peter squeals as he slinks into the shadows. "I've talked and pleaded to everyone here so please don't kill me!"

"I'm afraid you've missed one person," Lupin said.

"I haven't pleaded to Sirius, but he doesn't seem to be listening," Peter says.

"True but what about the shadows?"

"Why would I talk to the shadows? There's no one there."

"You're first promise?"

"We do not talk about that! It was a mistake!"

"Oh good! You do remember!" Lupin says giddily. "Y/n, please come out?"

"What?" I asked still in the shadows.

"Come out," Lupin directs.

"Hello dear child," Peter says.

"Hello...PeterPettigrew," I said standing stock still.