Wormtail

Y/n's POV:

I let yourself get pulled into an abandoned classroom. Oliver closes the door and kisses you.

"Explain everything to me now," Oliver growled.

"Okay. Bi polar much? Promise me that you won't tell anyone!" I bargain.

"I promise. I'd never lie to you," Oliver says.

"It all started with me becoming an animagus. Professor McGonagall said that in my final year I'd have to be charged with protecting the trio. When I got back to school, my senses picked up an inhuman presence. It was Lupin. Now please don't tell anyone!" I plead.

"I promised. What could be so bad?" Oliver asked chuckling.

"And don't treat Lupin differently!" I say.

"Okay?" Oliver says as he catches your serious expression.

Oliver's POV:

"Lupin told me that my senses were correct and that he was a werewolf," Y/n says. I take a step back.

"And?" I asked unsure.

"He told me that I have to help him. Also, whoever this Sirius Black is, is harmless. It was this man called Peter Pettigrew who blew up the Muggles. He is the wrong man. And now he is going to be killed if I can't prove him innocent!" Y/n said in one breath.

"Want me to help?" I asked.

"No, I can handle it just be supportive?" Y/n asked.

"Of course," I said kissing her.

Y/n's POV:

"Now I have to study. See you," I say before diving behind a pile of homework.

It was time for the dreaded exams and I was shaking.

"Don't be so stressed," Oliver says holding my hand. I nod shakily and continue to grip his hand.

"Hiss!" A ginger cat spat at me. I change unconsciously and turn to the cat.

"Fox, Pads needs your assistance. Meet me by the tree," the cat says. I ran off.

Oliver's POV:

"Oi! Where'd Y/n go?" Percy asks me. I look down to see a fox by my side. I noticed a faint 'o' on her chest. The cat that was by her side was talking to her. The fox was nodding and then dashed off. I feel an ache in my heart every time she leaves without a word. I now understand that she's doing this to help and practically save the school, but I miss her already.

Y/n's POV:

Once I arrived at the willow, I see Ron, Hermione, and Harry diving into the tree. I whimper and have Harry and Hermione follow me. I see Ron griping his rat and Harry and Hermione disarm the man named Sirius Black. I go to a corner and watch from the side. I slip away to find Lupin and lead him to the Shrieking Shack. Just in the nick of time, Lupin was able to stop Harry from murdering Sirius. I change back to a human in the shadows and listen for my cue.

"Harry, you don't understand! Sirius is the wrong guy! It was Peter Pettigrew not my dear friend, Sirius! Please let me explain!" Lupin explains.

"This rat that the ginger has is the very man who betrayed us," Sirius says.

"Sirius, Peter,and James are animagi. That means they can turn into an animal at will. Theycan't choose the animals but it's what best suits their personalities. Theyhelped me, but I never would've guessed one would betrayed us. I guess Iunderestimated how one could easily wriggle their way to the dark side ofGryffindor. That happens to be the very man, Mr. Weasley sleeps with everynight. That man happens to be Wormtail," Lupin says sadly.