Lost

Y/n's POV:

When you and Oliver arrived at the house, you noticed a barn.

"That's for the winged horses and larger animals we own, like hippogriffs and that stuff. My mum wanted the because she loved them. They should be in the field right now," Oliver explained.

"Can we see them tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course, though I don't like the horses as much. They bit me once," Oliver admits.

"The Pegai?" I ask.

"Yeah," Oliver says.

"You probably pissed them off somehow. I bet you were comparing them to a broomstick," I snicker and Oliver nods with embarrassment and looks down.

"I'm tired and hungry. We can figure out what to do tomorrow. Okay?" Oliver asks.

Oliver's POV:

"Okay!" Y/n says excited.

"How was broomstick riding?" My mother asks.

"Horrible!" Y/n says burying her face in my chest.

"Oh? Why?" Mum asks.

"I hate heights. And especially on a broom!" Comes a muffled reply from my chest.

"How do you love her?" My mum teases.

"Because I like her personality," I said grinning.

"Dinner is ready," mum says.

"We're gonna get ready then," I said leading Y/n to my room.

"Why don't you like heights?" I asked.

"I don't like heights because I don't. I just have a fear of it," Y/n responds. I nod and then wonder how I'm the wizarding world she'll like the horses.

After the deathly silent dinner, I see my mum and Y/n walk to the barn. I head to bed knowing she'll come in later.

Y/n's POV:

Angela and I headed to the barn just to see what the horses looked like. Truth be told, I hated heights, but on a horse, it was more stable. The broom was the easiest to fall off of. I walked into the barn and saw a two Pegai in the stalls. Then there was a speckled hippogriff and a griffin. The black Pegasus stuck her head out and whinnied softly catching your attention. You walk over her and rub her snout.

"This one is un-tameable with me. She wouldn't answer to my commands and tried to buck my off. She's acting like she likes you so that's good," Angela states. "In the morning, I'll take you out for a ride. Maybe Oliver will join too," she muses.

"That would be fun!" I say. I turn back and enter the house. I could've sworn I knew the way to Oliver's room. But the layout of the house was confusing me. There were four floors on the house and each themed after the elements. The ground floor contained the water element and had the three water themed rooms. The water rooms were the pool area or the Pieces room, the glasses in botanical garden or the Cancer room and the dining room or the Scorpio. The second floor had the guest room and had the earth theme. The Taurus room was the guest room, the Virgo room was Oliver's room, and the Capricorn room was a family room. The third floor was the fire floor. The Leo room was Oliver's parents room, The Sagittarius room was a study, and Aries room was Charles's office. Finally, the fourth floor was the air floor. The Gemini room was the library, the Aquarius room was a study and the Libra room was another guest room. I trudged to the Capricorn room because I got lost and didn't want to disturb anyone. The room was filled to the brim with books and had a Capricorn symbol on the door. I didn't take another look around for I fell asleep on the bed.