Presents

Oliver's POV:

It was the winter break and I had no clue what to buy Y/n. I'd about buying her your favourite movie, but I thought against that. Oh! I know just what to get her! I thought as a light bulb when off in my head.

Y/n's POV:

I was walking down the desolate hall back to the common room and sighed.

"When is the winter break over?" I hear Elizabeth ask.

"I think today," I say. "Why?" I add.

"It's just so desolate and I miss people being around and walking around," Elizabeth responds.

"I miss the loudness of the children chattering about the rooms and halls too. Hopefully they come back soon!" I say. Just then I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Miss you too, love," Oliver's voice says making your heart melt.

"Hey lovely," Percy says walking up to Elizabeth.

¨Percy," Elizabeth says hugging him.

"Oliver, I have a present for you!" I say happily.

Oliver's POV

"And I have one for you," I respond happily. She kisses my forehead and I hug her in return.

"I really missed you a lot!" She exclaims.

"It's funny, I just got so used to being with you that, I was restless the who time" I respond.

"Well, let's get to unwrapping presents," Y/n says dragging me to the dorms. Once we got there, she went to her room and took out a large polished black box.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Just open it!" Y/n exclaims. I look at her skeptically but proceed to pop open the latches. I open the box to reveal a shiny new Quidditch set.

"Oh...my...Merlin's beard!" I gasp staggering back.

"I have two other things for you!" Y/n shouts running back to her room and emerges with a long box. I open the box happily to find a brand new Firebolt as well. She then hands me a thick book covered in wrapping paper. I take the paper off to find two books. One is a handbook on how to take care of my broom and the other is the history of Quidditch and all the teams both existing and extinct. I look at her with a shocked face.

"Do you like them?" Y/n asks uneasily.

"Do I like them? Of, course I do! These are the best Gifts anyone could give me. Thank you so much!" I shout excitedly. I walk into my room and got out the little box I had bought over the winter break.

Y/n's POV:

You watch as Oliver practically jumps to his room. He then emerges with a small black box in his hand.

"Y/n, I know this is a quick thing that we've known each other for so little time, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. What I'm trying to say is, will you promise to be with me? Through thick and through thin?" Oliver asks as his hands shook with nerves.

Oliver's POV:

I was so nervous to ask her to be with me. I mean, if I didn't have a spine, I would've deflated and passed out from nerves. I waited with bated breath to hear her answer.

"Let me think about this," Y/n says and I felt my face fall.

Y/n's POV:

"You've stuck with me when Marcus tried to get in my life, you cared about me when I unrightfully accused you of cheating on me, so I guess I promise only if you promise me that you will stick by my side too," I say. I see Oliver's eyes light up with happiness.