Where Are You?

Peter's POV:

I entered my little cottage and set my daughter down on the bed. I then performed a spell so that she looked like she wasn't breathing. This'll make it seem like she's dead when I hand her to my Lord. He'll cast her aside and that will be the end of this, I thought to myself.

Oliver's POV:

Three months past, since I haven't seen Y/n. I wasn't ordered to play at all, so I was staking out when I'm leaving to find her. Usually she'd be home by now, I thought to myself. I looked down and sighed.

Angela's POV:

I was in the living room with Charles and kept glancing at the door.

"He's not like this. Why is he so affected by this?" Charles asked.

"He loves her. You'd be the same way if I went missing," I say gently.

"But for three months?" Charles asked.

"Honey, he really cares about her and he's worried. I know three months is a long time, but he'll get better," I reassure.

"I highly doubt it. He needs to shower," Charles insists.

"You go tell him then," I sigh. Charles gets up from the couch and walks out of the room.

Charles's POV:

For three months, Oliver has been cooped up in his room. He needs to start living his life and get out of there, I mentally growl.

"Oliver please come out," I say softly.

"Dad, why? Why isn't she here? Does she hate me?" Oliver replies.

"No, Oliver, she's just busy. I don't know what's going on with her but I think you should move around. It's not healthy and you should practice Quidditch," I state. "Come on, I'll practice with you," I say.

"O-ok," I hear Oliver sigh. "I'm going to shower, and I'll be out in a few minutes," he adds as I smile sadly. He must be strong but also know that Y/n isn't coming home anytime soon, I thought to myself.

Peter's POV:

Now it was time to grow the Dark Lord. He is going to be the Dark Lord yet again and Harry Potter will help him. I cast a look toward Y/n's sleeping form. I'll be back later tonight, I thought and apperated with the baby form of the Dark Lord.

"Where is this child of yours?" My Lord asked in front of that miserable Potter boy and the carcass of the other boy.

"Come with me," I say walking away. I was pleased with my metal arm, so I was happy.

"That is your daughter?" He asks.

"Yes, this is my daughter," I respond tearfully.

"But she's dead!" My Lord says. "Throw her away! I can't stand the sight," he yells and storms away.

"Y/n wake up," I hiss.

"What's-" Y/n starts but I quickly cover her mouth. I apperated to her friends' house and the disappeared.

"Where did you go?" My Lord asked.

"I disposed of her body like you told me to," I explained.

"Oh, right I forgot," he explains, and we disappear into the night.

Y/n's POV:

I didn't know what happened to me. I remembered that I was at the World Cup when it was attacked and that I were kidnapped by Peter Pettigrew. And then I ended up here? Where were you and why was it so cold? I sat on the door step trying to recollect my thoughts. What happened in between?

Juxtaposition's POV:

I was getting ready for bed when I felt a presence outside. I peeked outside the window to see a shivering figure on our doorstep. I open the door to reveal Y/n fast asleep. In the clearing light, she looked like she went through hell. I gently shake her awake and invite her inside.

"Miss Y/n, what happened?" I asked gently.