Bonding with the Team

Y/n's POV:

"What?" I asked casting a look around the bewildered team.

"Oliver is known for...let's say...angry when the practice is ruff, is almost never in a good mood no matter the practice and is well known for not joking around. It's strange to see him act more, let's say human?" Elizabeth explains.

"How did you do this transformation?" The Gryffindor chaser asked.

"Uh, by saying, 'yes' to his question," I respond.

"Wait! He asked you out?" The twins asked, surprised. The rest of the team was doing rounds of high-fives and cheering.

"Yeah, he did. Why's this surprising?" I ask.

"It's just, Oliver sucks at being human when it doesn't involve Quidditch. You see, he comes off as aggressive or arrogant. And he also doesn't seem the type that cares about anything but Quidditch," the Gryffindor chaser explains.

"Ah I see. Sorry to ask but what's your name?" I ask.

"I'm Alicia Spinet. It's fine. We've never really met," Alicia says.

"Nice to meet you, I'm-" you begin.

"We know who you are, Y/n. Oliver hasn't stopped talking about you to say the least," the twins respond in sync.

"Oh well can you introduce yourselves?" I ask, surprised.

"Yep, I'm Fred-" Fred starts.

"I'm George Weasley-" George finishes.

"We're in our third year and are the Gryffindor beaters," the twins say, once again in sync.

"I'm Alicia Spinet, I am a Gryffindor chaser," Alicia says puffing out her chest.

"I'm Elizabeth. The Gryffindor seeker," Elizabeth proudly proclaims.

"I'm Katie Bell, another Gryffindor chaser," Katie says.

"I'm Angelina Johnson, the third Gryffindor chaser," a girl says with braids and honey colored hair.

Oliver's POV:

"And I'm Oliver Wood, The Gryffindor keeper," I say. I snuck up behind Y/n and wrap my arms around her waist. Y/n jumped.

"Oliver! You scared me!" Y/n yelps.

"Hey, Oliver!" Fred asks.

"Hmm?" I hum.

"Since when did you become human?" George asks.

"Since I was born. Why?" I ask.

"I mean, all you've talked about is Quidditch. Now you're going on-" Fred begins.

"-and on-" George continues.

"-and on about Y/n, I swear if you aren't dating, you must be very close or good friends," Fred finishes and I glower at the twins.

"I just told you. We are," Y/n says.

"Man, Y/n has more patience than you do, Oliver," Katie says, laughing.

"Oh, I don't know. She's just more tolerant of the twins," I respond.

"She's like a good luck charm. You are more patient and loosen up around her," Elizabeth observes. I nod my head. Y/n is like a charm for me and the team. She makes the team loosen up around each other and I feel more alive. I mean I am alive but I'm beginning to feel happy.

"Hey, Y/n!" Fred shouts.

"Fred please don't shout in my ear, I would like to at least have a little hearing left by the time I graduate. What's up?" Y/n asks.

"I was wondering, if you and Oliver are dating, can we see you kiss him? It's just for proof," George suggests. I opened my mouth to protest and scold them, but Y/n simply smiles.

"What you mean this?" Y/n asks. She turns to me and gently presses her lips against mine. I stand there shocked but quickly kiss her back. We broke apart after a few seconds and we hear the team howl with cheers.

"Well," Fred chances.

"Well, what?" Y/n asks.

"I-I have nothing to say. You blew my mind," Fred says.

"Wow Freddie has nothing to say? That's a first," I say to myself.

"Oy! I heard that!" Fred says stomping into the locker room as his ears were turning pink.