A Bunch of Idiots

Edited 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

Once practice was over, I notice a sobbing Elizabeth run over to me.

"Elizabeth, what's wrong?" I ask as she nears me.

"I'm not good enough for the team anymore! I bet that's why Wood made that Potter boy be the seeker!" She exclaims.

"No! That's not why he did it. Didn't you listen! Professor McGonagall said that Harry Potter has to be on the team and that you were going to be a reserve!" I cry out.

"Do you even know what a reserve is?!" She says exasperated.

"No, but it can't be something bad, can it?" I ask timidly.

"It means I'll play only if Harry gets hurt and from the looks of it, he won't. Why are the sluts, I-I mean Slytherins here?"

"Dunno."

"What the hell?! I don't believe it! I booked the field today!" Oliver growls as he tries to push past me from the stands. I instantly reach out and grab his arm preventing him to go any further.

"We had permission from Professor Snape to train our new seeker," Marcus says proudly puffing out his chest. I let out an angry growl as Oliver and I vault over the barrier. "Oh look, a field invasion." I see a girl with bushy brown hair and a red headed Weasley boy also walking over.

"What's going on?" The red head asks.

"Nothing, Weasley," a blonde boy says shoving his way through the mass of green.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Draco Malfoy, and you?" The blonde, Draco, says.

"Gosh, your name is dragon bad faith?! Cool!" I say.

"-And speaking of Malfoys, Mr. Malfoy generously gave us new brooms to help us with our play," Marcus says smugly.

"We need to practice with our seeker too!" Oliver yells stomping his foot. I see the girl open her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"Why would you need new brooms? Pure talent doesn't need to have the best stuff even if it might help. Pure talent can still kick your ass in a game," I retort.

"No one asked for your insight you Mudblood," Draco snaps at me. I was about respond when Katie slaps Draco across the face.

"Never call any of my friends a Mudblood! You Pureblood trash!" Katie savagely snaps at him.

"I don't care about any of your friends, I mean look at them! They're all a bunch of idiots!" Draco says laughing.

"If that is so, I bet these idiots could beat you on a test of knowledge and courage. And for your information I am a Pureblood," I snap back.

"Yeah whatever, " Draco says as the team walks onto the field.

"Eat slugs," Oliver whispers pointing his wand at Draco. With a boom, Draco is sent flying backwards and spitting up large slugs from his mouth. The Gryffindor starts howling with laughter and runs off the field.

"Have fun training now," I call as me and the team walk away snickering to the lunch table.

"Thanks for helping me out there, Katie," I say nearing the table.

"No problem, Y/n, I can't stand it when Purebloods give everyone else a hard time," Katie responds.

"I mean, too enough they'll have to marry their siblings to keep it Pureblood. Otherwise, it'll be Mudbloods and Squibs," I say.

"Can you please not use those terms? After hearing my girlfriend being called one twice, it's really bugging me," Oliver whimpers as if the word actually caused him pain.

"I sorry, love," I say.

"The Slytherins are a bunch of idiots. I wouldn't don't quote them too much," the black-haired seeker, Harry, says grumbling past me.

"You know, my love for you makes me keep falling in love with you," Oliver says once me and him, were alone.

"I just can't help falling inlove with you," I say kissing.