Padfoot

Oliver's POV:

"Y/n! Where is she!" I demand as I paced frantically back and forth.

"I dunno. I only saw her when she was at the party," Elizabeth says.

"If Black killed all those people, then what would he do with Y/n?!" I exclaimed.

Y/n's POV:

"I'm Y/n, by the way," I say.

"You know at the game? Prongs ran again," Padfoot says sadly.

"Did Prongs die?" I ask.

"Yes, now, I will need your assistance but go back to the castle I bet whoever 'O' is is missing you," Padfoot says nodding to the glowing O on your neck.

"I thought it only-"

"It glows when you are near him or her, but it also glows when they are worried about you and panicking. That's the only other time it glows," Padfoot says.

"I'll see you around, Padfoot," I say changing into a human and dart off into to the castle.

At dawn, I snuck in to find the whole common room awake and bugging out.

"Is Black really gonna kill us?" A girl with a set of flowery pjs asked.

"Black indeed escaped," McGonagall said huffing in her tartan nightgown.

"I need to find-" I hear Oliver's voice ring out.

"WHERE. IS. MY. RAT?" Ron's voice boomed. "IF CROOKSHANKS ATE HIM, I SWEAR TO MERLIN'S MOULDY UNDERPANTS I WILL KILL HIM WITH MY BARE HANDS!!" Ron added.

"GO TO BED!" McGonagall shouted and that was that.

The next morning, heavier security was put around Hogwarts. You saw Flitwick charming the pictures to recognize photos of Sirius and I ran to the Whomping Willow.

Once you got in, you see a man who looks exactly like the photos.

"Padfoot? We got a problem," I say.

"What now?" He asks turning around.

"If you are Sirius Black, like you told me, you aren't getting in to Hogwarts like this. You have to become the dog again," I say.

"Yes, I am Sirius Black and thank you for letting me know. Now run along, don't want to become suspicious," Padfoot says.

"Got it, Pads," I say running out from the tree.

"Y/n!" I see Oliver walking over to you.

"Hiya Oliver," I say.

"What were you doing to at the Whomping Willow?" He asks.

"Trying to see if it'll attack me if I'm too close," I say.

"You're lying to me and I don't like it!" Oliver shouts stamping his foot on the ground.

"I really can't tell you. I'm sorry this'll be the only time I'll have to lie to you. It's to protect my friend's safety. I'm really sorry, love," I explain. Oliver nods looking defeated. I kissed his lips softly and walked toward the dorm. Since it was Saturday, I wanted to cuddle to make up for the lost time. He lay down and wrapped his arms around me.

"You aren't planning on leaving me anytime soon?" Oliver asks looking at me for permission to kiss me.

"No, I'm not planning on it," I say closing the gap between Oliver and me. Oliver smiles and deepens the kiss.

A few hours later, I was walking back to your room when Elizabeth comes running up to you.

"Y/n! Please don't leave! I can bear it if you were killed by Black! He could be anywhere. Waiting to kill anyone!" She exclaimed.

"I don't think so," I say. "Something tells me that he isn't looking for anyone but a traitor," I add.

"He has confused you!" She yelps and runs out.

A month passed, and Easter break was in full swing. The whole school was flogged with homework.

"Call this a holiday?!" AnIrish third year shouted.