Meeting His Parents

(A/n: this is Oliver but try to image his parents in the descriptions)

Y/n's POV:

I get off the train and Oliver immediately clasps my hand. I look down and blush.

"My mum can be quite embarrassing, so you have been warned," Oliver says. "My dad can be gruff or intimidating. Don't worry."

"It's fine, Oliver. I'll be fine," I say. We both walk towards a couple.

Oliver's POV:

"My, My! Look how much you've grown!" My mother gasps. My mum has long curly brown hair and warm chocolate brown eyes.

"Son, who is this? Why are you letting a girl infect your brain! I got your final marks and you've fallen behind by two points. How could you? Last year you were the top of the school! This year, you let a first year beat you by two points! I'm ashamed to call myself your father!" My father snaps. My dad has a piercing blue-eyed gaze. My father has spiky blonde hair as well. He has a permanent glare and does not smile. People say I have my father's face and my mother's eyes and hair. I usually wouldn't smile but I'm not as intimidating as I look. I inherit my dad's gaze and my mums heart. I look down and feel Y/n shrink beside me.

Y/n's POV:

"Son, who is this? Why are you letting a girl infect your brain! I got your final marks and you fallen behind by two points. How could you? Last year you were the top of the school! This year you let a first year beat you by two points! I'm ashamed to call myself your father!" A man, who I could only assume Oliver's father, snaps. I see Oliver look down and avoids the mans' gaze. I shrink behind Oliver and grip his hand.

"I-I'm Y/n L/N and y-you must be Oliver's parents," I say after taking a deep breath.

"Yes, we are dearie, you needn't be shy," a woman with Oliver's hair colour and eye colour. She holds out her hand. "I'm Angela Wood, Oliver's mother."

"Charles Wood," the man grunts. "Oliver Mumford Wood, I want to speak with you." I feel Oliver's soft lips on yours before he is roughly pulled away. His mother gently steers you away to their car.

Oliver's POV:

"What I want to know is why did you let yourself be infected with love?! You would've been top of your school!" My father roars.

"Dad! Shut up! I love her and don't make a big deal. You probably were excited to show your parents when you dated mum, right?" I bargain.

"Yes, but-" my father interjects.

"It didn't matter what your marks were. You were happy when you dated mum," I continue. My father clenches his fists but looked as if he understood. I'd gotten my point across. We walk to the car and I sit next to Y/n.

Y/n's POV:

"What happened between the two of you?" I ask Oliver once he enters the car.

"Just an argument between relationships and marks," Oliver huffs.

"You going to be okay?" I ask.

"Yeah...hopefully," Oliver leans over and pecks your cheek. I blush and look away.

"Well, I hope for the best. I love you," I say. Oliver's pale complexion turns rosy and he looks away.

"Still blushing?" Oliver asks.

"You're the one to talk," I retort haughtily.

"I love you," Oliver says.

"I might," I tease.

"You MIGHT?! Y/n!" Oliver whines.

"Just kidding, love," I laugh. I watch the country side roll away. Then I pass the hills Edinburgh and race into the city of Glasgow. Oliver turns to me.

"I know. I'm just an idiot," Oliver says resting his forehead on mine.

"Yeah but you're not just anyidiot. You're my idiot," I say, closing the gap between Oliver and I.