It Wasn't That Bad!

Y/n's POV:

"Miss Y/n what happened?" Juxtaposition asks gently.

"It might not make sense but, I think I was put under a sleeping spell and that I was being examined by Voldemort," I say shivering.

"It's okay, Miss Y/n. Juxtaposition won't let anything happen to you!" Juxtaposition says bravely.

Juxtaposition's POV:

"It's just I'm a bit shaken up right now," Y/n says quietly.

"Don't worry Miss Y/n. I'll lead you to the Capricorn room. You need to rest," I say gently as I get up. She follows obediently and slips into the room. The cool thing about the doors is that the signs and their compatibility can only enter. That's why they are safe.

Y/n's POV:

I enter the room and immediately go to the bathroom. I turn on the water as I take a good long look at myself in the full body mirror. I take my shirt and bra off to inspect my front. I see the cuts I had recived when battling the countless Death Eaters were healing slowly. They were cleaned and dressed. I also noticed my hair was trimmed to make it look nicer too. I proceeded to examine my waist and legs, for I had been hit by multiple curses. Those were healing nicely and, again, cleaned. I then stepped into the warm water and let it rush over me. I smiled and began to shower.

Oliver's POV:

I. Can't. Take. This. Much. Longer, my thoughts screamed at me. I got up and walk out of my room. I felt a pull towards the Capricorn. I enter just as I see Y/n falling on to the bed slowly. I smile to myself and head back to bed.

Y/n's POV:

The next morning, I woke up to birds chirping, the sun shining, and a house-elf screaming at me to get up.

"What is it now?" I whine as I cracked my eyes open. I saw a blurred figure. My vison focused until it revealed the culprit.

"Miss Y/n needs to be up! That family is waiting!" Juxtaposition shouts proceeding to jump on my bed.

"Nngh!" I whine.

"Get up! GET UP!" She shouts ceasing to hear me. She the snaps her fingers and, poof, I was in a tightly fitting outfit.

"Too. Tight!" I gasp out.

"How about this?" She asks fitting me in a loosely fitting dress.

"Too loose. Way too loose!" You snarl stomping your foot.

"Chill out Miss Y/n! I'm just teasing! Here, is this suitable?" She asks fitting me in a perfectly tailored suit of scarlet and then disappeared. I laugh to myself and leave the room. I find the dining room in no time to find it completely empty of people, but a table of food welcomes you.

Charles's POV:

"She lied!" I hear Y/n say angrily and I assume she punched the table for I heard a loud thump, a few utensils jump and land on the table, followed by a loud yelp.

"That must've hurt," I remark turning the corner. I see Y/n cradling her left hand in her right.

"You think?" Y/n retorts.

"Come on, it wasn't that bad," Angela says giggling.

"How hard did you punch the table?" Oliver asks coming out from under the table.

"Hard enough," Y/n says.

"Well, let's eat! I'm starved," I say.

Oliver's POV:

When Y/n hit the table, I jumped causing the silverware to jump. She startled me to be completely honest.

"Y/n, I'm glad your back!" I say hugging her before we sat down.

"I missed you so much!" Y/n says kissing my forehead.

"It was all part of the plan. The big reveal! I loved you face Y/n! It was priceless," Juxtaposition wheezes out as she was on all fours.

"I hate you!" Y/n says angrily causing the table to burst out laughing.

"Come on! It wasn't thatbad!" I choke out and then we begin breakfast.