This Will be Interesting

You are in your final year. You are 17. Yn=Insert Your Name. Enjoy!

Y/n's POV:

"Wait, mum approved?" Oliver asks as his jaw dropped.

"Yeah, I didn't want you to keep lying to both parents, so I just told her. I was going to tell your dad, but I couldn't find him," I explained.

"I GUESS I HAVE TO ACCEPT IT!" Oliver's father roared and stormed out of their room.

"Angry much?" I ask.

"No, just not listened to," Oliver says.

"What am I doing?" You asked Oliver.

"Doing what?" Oliver asks.

"You dad, I have a feeling he doesn't like me very much," I say.

"My grandfather and he, didn't get along and dad feels like I'm beginning to act like him. He blames it on you because I guess you act like his mother. A strong will, beautiful, deadly intelligent and very kind. I would advise you to just continue acting like you do because I don't want you to change," Oliver says kissing my lips gently.

"You think I am smart and beautiful?" I ask Oliver. "I'm just a normal girl," I add quietly.

Oliver's POV:

How can she think that? She is far from normal, I thought to myself.

"I think you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. You are talented and a generous soul that expects the best in anyone and I am lucky to be yours. You can defend yourself without problems and you have a fiery passion and commitment with anything you do. I want you to know that I respect you and love you so much. Don't ever forget that," Oliver says.

"Wow, thanks for your incite, love," Y/n says kissing my cheek.

Y/n's POV:

"Oliver, Y/n, it's time to go to Kings Cross!" Angela shouts. Oliver and I get my supplies the first month of summer, so I was free to do anything. Oliver and I walked into the train station hand in hand to get tackled by Elizabeth.

"Hello, Elizabeth! You seem happy, what's new?" I ask once Elizabeth gets up and helps me up.

"You know I've loved flying for a long time! Right?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yeah since birth, what are you getting at?" I ask.

"I broke up with Percy because we stopped liking each other, but I met his brother when they went to Egypt," Elizabeth says excitedly.

"And?" I ask.

"Charles, invited me to Romania after I graduate from Hogwarts to help work with him on dragons!" Elizabeth says excitedly dragging you into a compartment.

"Who's Charles?" I ask.

"Percy's older brother, he's 20," Elizabeth says.

"Uh huh, interesting, is Percy hurt about it?" I ask.

"It was a mutual break up," Elizabeth says.

"Okay. As long as no one is still hurting then it's okay," I say as Oliver walks in.

"Elizabeth, how are you?" Oliver asks.

"I'm really good," Elizabeth gushes.

"What's new?" Oliver asks her.

"I'm dating a dragon lover. This is so cool," Elizabeth says.

"Charlie?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah!" Elizabeth says. The three of us chatter until the train comes to a stop.

"Why are we stopped?" Elizabeth asks.

"I dunno, probably a gas refill," Oliver says shrugging.

"What's that?" I ask panicked and pointing at a figure with a cloak gliding toward the compartment. Oliver jumps in front of me.

"It is called a dementor," Oliver says in a low voice.

"What is it looking for?" I ask.

"A criminal is all I can figure out," Oliver says quietly. I see Oliver glaring at the dementor.

"They guard one of the prisons, right?" I ask.

"One of the prisons? They guard the one and only prison called Azkaban," Elizabeth says.

"You guys aren't happy right? Because I'm not happy at all moreover really depressed," I say upset.

"It's okay love. They aren't the harbingers of happiness. Whatever you are looking for, we are not hiding it," Oliver says.

"We're going to have these things around this year? Why?" Elizabeth asks.

"This will be and interesting year," I say as the creature passes the compartment.