And I Love You

Oliver's POV:

Y/n glomps me sending searing pain into my chest. I let out a whimper of pain

"Oh, my gosh! I forgot about your chest. Do you need me to do anything?" Y/n asks.

"N-no it's fine. I've dealt with this kind of injuries before," I respond.

"You should be careful with the sports you play," Y/n cautions.

"I know. I should then I wouldn't be in pain all the time," I say as I help Y/n to her feet.

"Well, heal fast so you can make the next game, right?" Y/n jokes.

"And heal I will. What do you want to for the rest of the afternoon?" I ask.

"Uh window-shop?" Y/n suggests.

"Okay!" I respond giddily. Y/n stops and turns to me.

"So, tell me about yourself?" Y/n says. All this time, we had been in the same class, but we never talked until now.

"I'm into Quidditch, but you can probably tell that already. And I love to encourage my team to perform the best they can. I also am a hardworking student who strives to be the best I can," I respond. "What about you?"

"I like the indoors. I read quite a lot and know nothing about sports. I'm pretty boring," Y/n laughs.

Y/n's POV:

"No, you're much more than boring. You're anything but boring," Oliver laughs and shakes his head.

"Well, I'm a Capricorn (if not, pretend you are. It's sorta important to the plot). That's my astrological sign," I say, "Ah, well then, I'm a Virgo," Oliver said.

"Fun," I say. "What are you going to do this summer?"

"Devise a new training schedule. The team is horrid, and I need to get them to succeed," Oliver says and I laugh.

"Your pretty devoted to the team," I say, playfully nudging his shoulder.

"Yeah, I would say, but I also would read and chase cousins around the house."

"Where do ya live?" I ask.

"20 questions? I live in Glasgow, Scotland. What about you?"

"I live in Fox-Burrow, England and what is your favourite colour?"

"My favourite colour is gold. What about you?"

"Me too!" I exclaim. "Oh! And thank you for saving me. I know I should've been more proactive then reactive." I look down. Oliver picks up my hand and holds it.

"I will always try to save you no matter what," Oliver says. "Believe it or not, before I knew who you were, my bogart was to see you in pain. I know it sounds creepy but-" I cut him off with a kiss then chuckle.

"Let's get you some painkillers and head back," I suggest. Oliver nods and continues to hold my hand.

Oliver's POV:

On the walk back to the castle, Y/n was hugging onto my arm in a cheerful mood. I see Elizabeth come running up with tears streaming down her face. Percy is looking furious and is stomping his way toward us.

"What's going on?" Y/n asks.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry! I can't protect your family!" Elizabeth exclaims.

"Wait what happened?" Y/n asks.

"You father-" Elizabeth breaks down sobbing into Percy's robes.

"My fath-MY FATHER?! What happened?!" Y/n shouts as the realization hit her. Elizabeth extends a shaking arm and hands Rose a letter.

Y/n's POV:

I snatch the letter and hastily read it. It reads: Here at the Ministry of Magic, we regret to inform you that your father was killed, after reading that much, I crumpled the letter.

"Damn you, you stupid ministry. A letter isn't going to bring my father back to life!" I shout. "Where the hell am I to stay?" I break down and sob into Oliver's robes. Oliver starts rubbing circles into my back and gently rocking me.

"I don't know how hard this is but just know I'm always here," Oliver says. "And I love you."