Shall We?

Y/n's POV:

I whip around to see Peter Pettigrew running toward me.

"I know I'm not the perfect person and I know thank I'm not the father you thought of me and I know you hate me, but please, may I walk you down the aisle? After words you don't have to see me again," Peter says bowing low.

"Peter-" I start.

"I can here to tell you, I'm sorry," Peter says looking down.

"Why all of a sudden?" I demand.

"Because, I realised I've been a huge coward and I'm so sorry. I'll go now," Peter says walking away.

"Peter, you are forgiven," I say. Peter smiles and leaves the hall. "I love you," I add once he's gone.

"Are you okay?" Charles asks. "You can explain later.

"Ok. Yes, let's begin," I say taking a deep breath.

Oliver's POV:

"You may now kiss the bride," the man, at the makeshift alter, says. These words are the words I have been dying to hear. When I kissed her, fireworks exploded in my heart letting me know that Y/n was and will always be the one I will cherish forever.

Y/n's POV:

The ceremony happened so fast, it was like I woke up, confronted the coward and now celebrating the marriage of two families.

"Hello, Mrs. Wood," Elizabeth says happily.

"Hello, soon to be Mrs. Weasley," you smart back.

"A word?" Charles asks taking your elbow.

"I'll explain. That man is-" I start.

"A Death Eater by the name of Peter Pettigrew, why was he here?" Charles interrupts.

"Because in his biological daughter," I say quietly.

"Then why didn't he walk you down the aisle?" Charles asked.

"Because I forgave him, but I don't call him my father. It's difficult," I say.

"Come here," Charles says opening his arms.

"Thank you," I say as I walk towards him and accept his hug.

"I want what all fathers want for their children, happiness. I have accepted that you make Oliver happy and he does the same for you. I'm sorry for being so cold in the beginning. To be completely honest, I wasn't ready to lose my son. But I know now, that I haven't lost my son. I've just become a part of his life with you and I hope you don't have hard feelings," Charles says.

"Of course, I don't, Pop," I say.

"Well then, shall we?"Charles asks leading me to the dance floor. Even though, it wasn't astraditional as the father of the bride and the mother of the groom dance theirfirst dance, but this was special. And a night I would remember.