Sixth Year Surprises

You are in your sixth year. You are 16. Yn=Insert Your Name. Enjoy! Edited 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

After a whole two months of not talking to Oliver, I was dreading to head to Hogwarts. Me, Oliver, Mr. Wood, and Angela pile in to the car to go to King's Cross.

I march on to the train and find an empty compartment. After a while, Elizabeth comes in followed by Percy and Oliver.

"Hiya Y/n! How was your break?" Elizabeth asks.

"Good what about you?" I ask.

"Awesome! I learned how the ministry works now," she responds. I steal a glance at Oliver who is talking to Percy and looks like he got hit by a bus and hasn't slept for years.

Oliver's POV:

I was chatting with Percy but couldn't help glancing at Y/n. She looks well rested compared to me who looks like a total wreck.

"Are you and Y/n doing okay?" Percy asks.

"Right now, we aren't talking," I grumble.

"Giving her some space?" Percy questions.

"Yeah," I sigh.

Y/n's POV:

"Hey, Y/n! Y/n! You okay?" Elizabeth asks. I open your mouth to explain about Oliver and my case but then think better of it.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just got a lot of things on my mind. Anyway that's cool! Learning how the government works," I say as you enter the Great Hall.

Now it was a week in to classes when there were Quidditch try outs. I headed to the field to ask for forgiveness.

"Hey Y/n! Coming to watch Oliver?" The team asks.

"Yeah?" I say trying to give them a convincing answer.

"You guys okay? Cuz it doesn't sound like you guys are," Fred says.

"Have you seen Y/n, George?" Oliver's voice rings across the field addressing Fred.

"Yeah, I'm talking to her. Why do you want her?" Fred responds. "I'm Fred by the way," Fred adds.

"I need to talk with her. Preferably alone but I guess this will suffice," Oliver says tiredly.

"Alright, team! Let's set off fireworks in the locker room!" Fred says getting the team to follow him.

"Y/n, I-" Oliver starts but I cut him off.

"Don't say anything. I was being unthoughtful and insensitive to the situation. I'm sorry. I-" you begin to explain but Oliver cuts you off with a kiss.

"I forgive you, but can you ever forgive me?" He asks after we break apart.

"I wouldn't trade you for anyone else," I say smiling.

"YAHOOO! THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER!" George roared scaring you both.

"GEORGE OR FRED!!" Oliver shouts at him.

"What? I thought it was funny!" George protests.

"Alright, team, come out since Georgie blew it," I call as the rest of the team emerges.

Oliver's POV:

"You were watching us?!" I ask angrily.

"Yeah," Fred says sheepishly.

"All of you, seven hundred laps now!" I ground them. The team sighs and runs off into the field.

"It was worth it!" Fred yells as he passes us. I look at Y/n and shake my head.

"You know what?" she asks suddenly.

"What?" I ask.

"You look like a mother! You know, a mother scolding her children!" Y/n says chuckling at the team barely finishing their third lap. "Team, that's enough!"

"Thank God, Y/n is the one in control. I love her!" George says.

"Hey!" I growl at him while the team starts laughing.

"We should have tryouts for the seeker, but I replaced Luminous with Harry Potter only because Professor McGonagall is making me. Anyway, Luminous will be the reserve and pay in the games as well. I've worked out how that is supposed to work. Speak of the devil, here he is," Oliver says. I scurry to the stands to watch the practice.