Wait! Not yet!

You are 20. Enjoy! Yn=Insert Your Name.

Y/n's POV:

The last few months were crazy. The house was full of rushing people back and forth. my mother, Minerva, was happily fussing about to and fro. And she was fussing over what I'd wear and the dress and my hair and worrying over motherly things.

Oliver's POV:

"I can't believe you're getting married!" Mark chirped and my hip.

"Oliver, I am going to be the best keepers there is. I'm going to be so good, that Potter won't say no!" Marks older brother, Cormac, says determinedly.

"Cormack, Potter is a brilliant seeker and I doubt that if he turned you down the last time he didn't have a reason," I sigh, irritably.

Y/n's POV:

"So, when are you gonna have babies?" Elizabeth asked as I was trying on the wedding dress. It was a simple design of gold and a scarlet fox twisting its way to the train of the dress. 'It's not the traditional white dress I had imagined but it would do, right?' I thought to myself as Elizabeth runs around fixing my hair. First, she enchants a headband full of glittering garnet to permanently push my hair out of the way. It attached to the veil of delicate fabric intertwined with gold and scarlet threads. Second, she put a crown bejeweled with garnet, rubies and made of gold. The veil was delicate and ran down the sides of the crown. Lastly, she braids in gold and scarlet ribbons into my long hair with a fish tail style. She places the vail sprinkled in garnet and attaches it to the crown of my head. When she's done, she performs a charm that doesn't make the style come undone.

"You're ready now," she says as tears begin at the corners of her eyes.

"How is Charlie?" I ask diverting the conversation.

"He's really good! I hope our marriage will be like this!" Elizabeth says happily.

"Are you girls ready?" Angela asks.

"Yes?" my voice cracks with fear.

"Let's see the bride then! The bridesmaids are waiting!" Angela chirps.

"Ok," you sigh as Elizabeth opens the door. There were gasps. Since your friend was Elizabeth and Hermione was too young, the rest of the bridesmaids were family members of Oliver's.

"You look gorgeous!" Chirps your flower girl, Sarah. She grew some and was now nine.

"I can't wait until Oliver sees you!" A girl around seventeen says.

Oliver's POV:

I'd been at the banquet hall for half an hour and was pacing to and fro. Because my family isn't religious, and Y/n is a different one, we couldn't get married in a traditional church. We had to go somewhere else.

"Oliver, I'm sure she's going to be late, it's the tradition," my father says making me stop pacing.

"Yeah but I'm here thirty minutes earlier than I'm supposed to so I'm nervous," I say resuming.

"You're going to drive me nuts, so stop it!" Mark yells stamping his foot.

"Mark! Enough, you're breaking my concentration!" Cormac yells.

"Concentration on what?" I ask intrigued.

"On how I am to be the greatest keeper in the world! I, Cormack McLaggin, will be the best keeper. Even better than you!" Cormack explains. I arch my brow.

"I'm sure you will do well, please don't give Harry a hard time. He's my best player," I say knowing that Cormack is very conceded and won't stop till everyone knows who he is. It's very tiring.

"I will get on the team," Cormack insists.

"Are you even remotely happy about the wedding? It is today!" Mark growls stomping on his brother's foot.

"Yes, I am, but you know, I wanna be the very best!" Cormack cheers.

"Like no one ever was?" Mark sings out.

"Yep!" Cormack says not getting it.

"Gotta catch 'em all!" Mark yells running down the center.

"Yes, I gotta catch all the goal attempts. I gotta catch them all!" Cormack yells.

"Wait what?" Mark asks.

"The people are here so PLACES!" My uncle shouts.

"Where's my dad!" I ask now fully nervous.

"With your wife to be," Ben says.

Y/n's POV:

"Who's going to walk me down the aisle?" I ask.

"Oliver's father," Angela says.

"Oh, ok!" You say happily.

Soon it was your big walk down the aisle and you were about ready to run towards the exit. Don't get me wrong, you love Oliver and his family very much, but I was nervous. Very nervous. Minerva had taken the day off from Hogwarts to attend this grand celebration.

"It's time," Charles says quietly.

"Oh Merlin! I'm not ready!" I yelp.

"Come on, it's not that bad. It's going to be great!" Charles says taking my arm. The door opens, and I take a deep breath.

"Wait! Not yet!" A voice cried belonging to the only person I did not want to see. Not on my wedding day.