Last Welcoming Feast

Oliver's POV:

I see the dementor glide down the hallway and enter a compartment. I shake my head clearing it of any depressing thoughts. I see Y/n, holding on to Elizabeth very pale and shaking. I walk over to her and hold her as I comforted her.

"It seems that the dementor did a number in her. I think you should stay with her until we are sent to the dormitories," Elizabeth says.

"Welcome to Hogwarts! And a warm welcome back to the students who have returned. I would like to say a congratulations to the students of the seventh year and I will dearly miss you all. I would also like to inform you that you should not go into the forbidden forest except for detentions given by Hagrid and we will be hosting dementors because of the threat of Sirius Black so be careful and I look to the head boys and girls to care for their classmates," Dumbledore says and I see Percy's chest swell.

"Percy, if your chest swelled any more, you'd explode," Y/n says cracking a smile. Fred and George start guffawing and quickly die down when Dumbledore looks at them.

Y/n's POV:

"I don't think this is a laughing matter about housing dementors. But I suspect you, Weasley twins, are going to put up some kind of mischievous activity. Anyway, be careful and don't give the dementors a reason to look at you as their meal. They will be stationed at every entrance of the building so don't test them. They should have a good supply of food so don't make it more. Without further ado, let the feast begin!" Dumbledore concludes.

"Well, Oliver, Harry tells us that you've made a new plan for the Quidditch team. What is it?" Fred asks.

"Not yet. I'll tell you the first day of practice," Oliver states.

"Aww! Why not?" George pesters.

"Because I'm not going to discuss it. Sentence done, no questions," Oliver says through his teeth.

"Try not to get angry at them," I say quietly.

"Y/n, I'm trying. But more importantly why aren't you eating?" Oliver asks worried.

"I-I'm just not hungry," I say.

"Bollocks to hell, I know you are lying. I've been dating you for three years. You can't fool me that easily," Oliver says.

"I'm sorry. It's just the dementor," you say.

"Want me to stay with you? I don't mind sleeping on the couch," Oliver says.

Oliver's POV:

"No, I'll get over it. Don't worry about me," Y/n says. I can tell she's lying but decide to not push it.

"Elizabeth, please look out for Y/n these first few days. Promise me to let me know if she's upset," I say to Elizabeth.

"No problem," she says.

"I don't believe it! We are in our last year," I say to Y/n.

"I can believe it either! It's another reason I'm quiet. I'm really fine, love," Y/n says to me.

"I don't believe you because I-" I start but get cut off with a kiss.

"I understand. I like that you care, it's soothing," Y/n says.

"Man, you guys are so entranced by each other. I wonder when we'll find love!" Fred whines.

Y/n's POV:

"Trust me, you will, Fred. It's only a matter of time," I say smiling.

"Well, who's excited to be in their final year?" Oliver asks one of the seventh years.

"I don't really mind it," a boy with hair he dyed pink.

"Who's the girl at your side? She's hot," a boy with blue eyes says.

"My girlfriend," Oliver automatically replies.

"Oh, sorry man," the boy quickly apologizes seeing Oliver's scowl.

"Don't worry. Oliver has a permanent scowl. Look at his eyes, they show the true emotion," I say.