Weasleys!

Edited: 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

Looking at Oliver gasping for breath is enough for me to make my eyes water. Knowing I was the cause of him gasping makes me want to bawl.

"I l-love you, Y/n. P-please kn-know that I d-do," Oliver says while trying to keep in a sob. His chest was heaving with sadness. He gives up, covers his face with his hands, and sobs into his hands. I gingerly place a hand on his shaking shoulder. He looks up and quickly envelops in a hug.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking and I'm sorry for the damage I've done!" I begged.

"I know. It's just, let me help you though this," Oliver begs.

"I'm sorry," you repeat. Oliver rests his head on my shoulder and sighs heavily. He tilts his head and kisses my cheek. He closes his eyes and smiles.

"Stay strong, but I'll there to catch you if you fall," Oliver says. I smiled.

The next morning, you and Elizabeth ran to the breakfast table. Oliver was wolfing down his bowl of cereal next to Percy. He looks up to see me and smiles.

Oliver's POV:

I see Y/n run into the Great Hall. She's doing good moving on. I'll always help her.

"Made your move?" Percy asks loudly.

"Yes, I did. Why?" I ask.

"It shows," Percy winked. "You also talked in your sleep last night. Saying things that were quite interesting and amusing." I choked on my mouthful of cereal.

"Oliver! Are you alright?" Y/n asks from behind. I nodded and swallowed. Y/n gave my back a hug.

"What was I saying? Last night?" I asked Percy.

"Oh, I'll tell you later," Percy gave me a knowing smile. I gulped and once again choked while trying not to focus on what I might've said. I had practice, this afternoon, so I hoped Y/n would come.

Y/n's POV:

I run to the stands to watch the Quidditch practice. I was excited to see Oliver back on the field. I watched the team kick off and zoom around the field. Oliver mounted and came into view. He was trying his best to keep the fake goals out, but he just couldn't keep up. 'What's going on? Why can't he do this?' I think to myself.

"You go, Oliver! You're doing great!" I shout. Oliver seemed to hear this and performed better.

Oliver's POV:

"You go, Oliver! You're doing great!" Y/n shouted from the stands. I perk up and put on the best I could do. I went zooming around the pitch and started to block the attempts. After an hour of a successful practice, I direct the team to land. Once on the ground, I was practically jumping around.

"Well, someone's happy," George said.

"No kidding! I mean he's hyped! Is he gonna get laid?" Fred deadpanned.

"Shut up you two! I have a good feeling-" I begin.

"We know what it is you're feeling," the twins interrupt.

"I said shut up, you lot! I have a good feeling about this next game. I think this'll be good," I say. Y/n comes bounding onto the field.

Y/n's POV:

"You did great! All of you!" I gushed. "Man, if I was up there, I would've fallen off!" The team cracks up.

"Last time, I saw you on a broom, you were doing great," Oliver says.

"Does he-he have a crush?" Two red headed boys inquire nudging me between them.

"Weasleys!" Oliver bellowed.

"Hey! Don't be rude to the Weasleys. They're nice!" I protest.

"They are mean, and I hate them," Oliver begins to fake a pout. He stomps away leaving the team with their mouths gaping.