Cuddles

Y/n's POV:

I watch Oliver's chest rhythmically rise and fall for a few hours. I smile and brush the hair from his forehead. I could tell he was dreaming about something because his facial muscles kept tightening and relaxing. He suddenly grabbed me and held me in a death grip. I had to exercise caution to not let out squeak of surprise. He started sweating and his jaw tightened. He cracked his right eye open to meet mine. His eye held extreme fear and worry.

"I can leave if you wanted me to?" I offered.

"No! Don't! It's just I thought that if anyone-" Oliver rambles.

"It's okay. We all get nightmares," I say soothingly.

"I just dreamt I lost you," Oliver says quietly. He then nuzzles his head into the small of my neck.

Oliver's POV:

I was dreaming about the wedding Y/n and I might have, but all good dreams will come to an end. This one ended up being my ex coming back and forcing me to love her again by threatening and killing Y/n. I hug Y/n again shuddering at the thought.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asks. I nod and hold her gently.

"Don't worry. Rest," I say gently.

Y/n's POV:

I could tell Oliver wasn't direct with me but decide not to push it. He had a terrible game, his confidence is low, and he just had a nightmare. I shouldn't push it, I thought to myself. I hug him in response and fell asleep in his arms.

Oliver's POV:

I watched Y/n with a loving gaze. She's too sweet to be taken advantage of. I guess it's that people do take her kindness for granted and I don't like that, I thought to myself.

"I really do hope you didn't try to reproduce!" Percy says loudly as he entered the room waking up Y/n.

"Percy! She just fell asleep," I whine.

"Huh? Wassamatter?" Y/n asks sleepily.

"Did you, you know," Percy asks making me shift uncomfortably in the bed.

"No, you pervert!" Y/n says angrily.

"Hey, I'm no pervert. It's just I don't really want to be in a room where two people are having fun," Percy grumps. "I have work to do and I don't want any distractions," he adds diligently.

"Then do your work silently and we will be silent!" Y/n says exasperatedly.

"Or do your work in the library so the two of us can sleep and be spared of you," I growl.

"Fine then. Just don't bother me!" Percy says gathering his stuff and stomping out of the room.

"You were a bit mean with your last statement," Y/n scolds me.

"I'm sorry, I was just upset that I was about to drift into sleep and you just fell asleep," I grumble.

"Well, now that he left, I'm going sleep," Y/n says closing her eyes. I stoke her hair absentmindedly and smile.

"Have you seen my green quill?" Percy shouts from the hallway. I let a groan escape my lips as I gently dislodge myself from Y/n's grip and paddle about the room. I found it under a book about the history of the ministry of magic and walked toward the door.

"Anymore, things you want to call for that you might've forgotten?" I asked Percy tiredly.

"No, I just-wait! Have you seen my copy of-" Percy begins before I cut him off.

"The Ministry of Magic history?" I ask.

"Yeah and my blue ink and my corsage?" Percy asks.

"A corsage? Why do you need it?" I ask.

"I'm transfiguring it into a duck," Percy says.

"Just say accio," I say tiredly. "And please lower your voice for heaven's sake!" I say walking away and leaving him in the hallway and shutting the door.