They're Free?

Y/n's POV:

I wake up to a golden light shining bright on my face. I get up and walk around the room. The walls are crammed with books on topics I've never heard of but very interesting. The walls were of a golden colour and red rimmed the ceiling. I smiled and felt a confident and determined vibe around the room. I smiled and loved this room. I then walked out to find Oliver's room.

Oliver's POV:

I wake up to the sun shining down on my face. I look around for Y/n and slightly panic. Then realize she probably fell asleep somewhere. My room is packed to every square inch with Quidditch equipment and I haven't cleaned it up at all. I then hear a knock that wakes me from my sleepy daze. I start toward the door tripping over seven or so broomsticks, a bottle of broom cleaner, a clipper that fell on my toe, and the new set of Quidditch balls, Y/n gave me. I grasp the handle of the door as I fall forward smacking my head on the corner of my unpacked trunk. "This morning is definitely not my morning," I grumble to myself as I clutched my head. The door opens to reveal a confused Y/n.

Y/n's POV:

Once I found Oliver's room, I knocked on his door. I hear a loud clatter of brooms falling, a bottle, a thump and a loud yelp, and whimper. I see the door handle move down to unlock and as it swings open, I hear a loud moan and see Oliver sitting on the floor clutching his head.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just I haven't cleaned my room yet, so I ended up tripping over everything," Oliver explains.

"Ah so that explains all the commotion I heard," I say giggling.

"Sorry," Oliver says sheepishly.

"Don't apologize," I say pecking his cheek.

"I see you've dressed, let me get dressed," Oliver says closing the door. Then reopens it without any further injuries and walks out.

"After breakfast, we can go outside!" I say excitedly.

"Oh yeah sure," he says distractedly.

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask. He looks up at you confused. "About your injuries?" I add.

"Nope, I did this unto myself," Oliver says kissing my lips.

"I'm hungry let's go!" I say.

"I think Juxtaposition should be up by now," Oliver says.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Our head house elf. I'll call her to have an elf make breakfast," Oliver says pulling a bell.

"Oliver wants a word?" An elf appears at my hip. She wore a suit and tie and resembled much of a small business woman.

"They are free?" I ask.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Oliver asked looking confused.

"No, it's just interesting," I say.

"They chose to work here in exchange for safety, food, shelter. We wanted to pay the elves with money too, but they won't accept it. Juxtaposition came to us when she was freed by her previous owner who freed her because she burnt the food. She let her family know about us and now they work here. We gave them the option of leaving whenever they want to or need to. I personally like their company because the house feels homier with them here," Oliver says patting Juxtaposition fondly on the head.

"What does Oliver want?" Juxtaposition asked.

"Can you ask Cumin to make a two-person breakfast?" Oliver asked.

"Of course, Oliver!" Juxtaposition says happily hugging him and then ran off.

"Well, let's eat. After breakfast I'll break in my new broom!" Oliver says happily walking to the dining room.

"Ok!" I shout chasing after him.