My Girl

Edited: 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

It was the close of my fifth school year and now it was time to go home. I didn't know where I was going to stay.

"Y/n, if you want you can stay with me. Percy's also going to stay over just to let you know," Elizabeth says. She comes up behind me. I turn to her and smile.

"I'll just go to the muggle world. I haven't played football in a long time and basketball," I say grinning.

"What's fotball?" Elizabeth asks.

"Never mind. It's a muggle sport," I say.

"Let's start packing. Then you can figure it out. I'm sure whatever you choose is going to be for the best," Elizabeth says throwing everything I own into my trunk.

I stumble into the Great Hall for one last meal. Elizabeth and I were sitting at the long Gryffindor table when Oliver comes striding up. He sits next to Me and nuzzles my shoulder.

"Hey babe," Oliver says.

"Too much PDA!" Elizabeth screeches. I watch as Percy comes up from behind and kiss her on the lips.

"Says you," Oliver grumbles into his toast. I kiss his cheek and start cutting up my French toast.

We all headed down to the train station at 8:00 am. Oliver holds my hand as I ascend the steps. He comes up behind me and guides me into an empty compartment.

Oliver's POV:

"What happened between you and Flint?" I ask. I wasn't going to get mad. I just wanted to know what Y/n point of view was.

"Please don't get mad! Was just walking to class when I felt a tug on my sleeve. I turn to see the Flint creep and pulls me into an unused class room. Then he starts apologizing about nearly killing me and begs to date me-" Y/n starts. She shudders as she pauses for a breath and I kiss her.

"No matter what, I'll always love you," I say into her ear. Y/n nods and begins to speak.

"Then after I refuse him twice, he kisses me! Why can't he take no for an answer!" Y/n shouts. She's pissed, and I admire the fiery sparkle she gets in her eye. She has a fiery beauty in her and that drives me crazy. Well, as long as it isn't towards me.

"Do you want me to get involved? Or get more proactive then reactive?" I ask.

"No, I don't want you to get hurt. Plus, if it does get worse, I'll call in the big guns," Y/n says.

"What is the 'big guns'?" I ask.

"You and the Quidditch team bat wielders," Y/n says. I find it adorable when Y/n messes up the Quidditch positions.

"Ah. What are the Weasleys to do," I ask.

"Knock him out or stun him," Y/n says.

"What am I to do?" I ask.

"While he's knocked out, kill him. Or you can fight him, but I'll only do this if I really need it," Y/n says.

"Want to stay with me at my house?" I ask. Y/n looks at me if her whole world get a new sun.

"Yes, I would love to!" Y/n exclaims.

Y/n's POV:

I hugged Oliver and then try to pull myself from his grip. I feel Oliver's soft lips meet mine. I smile into the kiss and kiss back.

"I'm so sorry," Oliver says. "I should have been there for you."

"No, it's okay. You were able to save me again!" I joke.

"No, I saw what you did to Flint. I'm glad my girl can fight and has a fiery spirit," Oliver says. I blush at the words 'my girl' and look away.

"I guess your home will be my home for the summer?" I question.

"Yep, home for the summer," Oliver says. I rest my head on Oliver's shoulder and fall asleep with Oliver's word ringing in my head. 'I am Oliver's girl' I think to myself and smile into his shoulder.