Winter Break

Y/n's POV:

Soon it was time for the winter break. I had opted to stay at the school, so I could catch up on the extra homework and get extra make up lessons from Professors Lockhart and McGonagall. Oliver, much to his disappointment, went home but Elizabeth and a handful of the second years also stayed.

"What's going to happen? I mean there's practically no one here!" Elizabeth states while dragging me down the hall.

"We could-" I start.

"BOYS IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!!!!" Peeves shouts making us jump.

"Well, that isn't the first time they've been in there," I remark.

"Wonder why?" Elizabeth says.

"Well, if you aren't a hormonal teenager, chances are you know what goes on in the bathroom," I say.

"Oh," was all Elizabeth could say.

"We're not Percy so let's keep our noses out of it. If it was meant to be our business, it would've made it known," I say. I walk passed the bathroom and bump into two boys and one girl exiting it.

"Ooh a three way," Elizabeth whispers making me glare at her. I reach down to help up the ginger haired boy.

"What, may I ask, are you doing in the bathroom?" I asked.

"We...um...had to pee?" The black-haired boy, Harry, says.

"No, we needed to pee but got lost so we went in there," the ginger haired boy says.

"This is Ron, Hermione, and you know Harry," Elizabeth introduces in turn.

"We are making a potion," Hermione says looking down.

"A potion?! Why not ask Snape to do it for you?" You ask.

"He hates us. Well, moreover me," Harry says.

"May I ask what kind of potion?" I ask.

"Polyjuice," Ron says. "We've gathered everything. We're just waiting for Crabe and Goyle!" Ron adds.

"Well usually I wouldn't go around breaking rules but, good luck and don't get caught," I advise.

"Really?! You're not gonna tell anyone?" Hermione asks.

"Hey, you didn't ask my business, so I don't ask for yours. Deal?" I bargain.

"Deal," the three chorus while running away.

"Why didn't you say you were going to tell Percy?" Elizabeth asks.

"That is your job, I don't like getting into others business," I say.

"I think the twins are running off on you!" Elizabeth says.

"Hey, what's your thoughts about Professor Lockhart?" I asked.

"Absolutely amazing. I've read all of his books and I asked for auto graphs too. What makes you ask?" Elizabeth asks.

"Oh, I would say he's absolutely dreadful. I mean he lives for the sake of girls falling for him, but in reality, he's a complete baboon!" I shout.

"Well, l I like his works," Elizabeth says.

"Ok, that's fine," I say heading down to Hogsmeade.

"What are you thinking of getting Oliver? You know, for Christmas?" Elizabeth asks once we arrived there.

"I really don't know. Maybe a new set of Quidditch supplies? The one he has at home is really old and banged up," I respond. "What about Percy?"

"I've no clue. Maybe a new quill set. He tends to write a lot," she responds.

"Well, let's get the gifts and see their reactions when they get back," I say.

"Great idea!" Elizabeth smiles. Elizabeth and I trudge to the store fronts and buy the presents.

"Hopefully we'll see them soon," I say.