The Ice Cream Date

Edited 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

Oliver wraps you in a hug and brings me to his room. I look to see it scattered with clouds moving birds and posters of Puddlemere United. I smile as Oliver directs me to his bed.

"I love you, Y/n. Don't ever forget that," Oliver whispers in my ear as I fall asleep.

Oliver's POV:

I woke up the next morning to see Y/n still asleep on my chest. I smile and kiss her lips as she stirs awake. Once she banishes me from my room to get dressed, I pace the hallway. Y/n comes out shortly, we both go to the kitchen, and grab some breakfast. We then reluctantly head to Diagon Alley.

Y/n's POV:

I didn't know who Sapphire was or looked like so, I stuck close to Oliver. A girl, about a year older, comes running up to you and Oliver.

"Oliver!" She shouts. She has chestnut colored hair, blue eyes, and overall breathtakingly beautiful.

"Oh, for fucks sake!" Oliver swore under his breath.

"That's not how you greet your girlfriend!" The girl snapped.

"You are not my girlfriend!" Oliver spits at the girl. The girl finally notices me.

"Are you trying to take my Ollie from me?" The girl snaps at me.

Oliver's POV:

"First off, he isn't yours for the keeping. Second, he's my boyfriend. Third, you are stupid," Y/n snaps back.

"Ollie! Please!" Sapphire begs falling to her knees. She starts to dramatically bawl at Oliver's feet causing the passer byers to stare at the scene before them. I roll my eyes and turn to leave.

"Oliver?" Y/n asks.

"Mm?" I hum back.

"Why is she following us?" Y/n observes. I turn to see the psychotic lunatic screaming at me.

"She's just mad, I finally moved on. Why?" I ask.

"She's scaring me," Y/n whines.

"Don't pay her any mind. She's just a jealous trash fish that holds on to tightly to the past, while she strangles and smothers her boyfriend with lies and stupid alibis," I say. I look back to see Sapphire flirting with another boy. I take Y/n's hand and pull her away to the ice cream parlor.

Y/n's POV:

"I'll pay for mine," I offer digging out money.

"Don't pay I will. Take this like a date. I'm sorry for dragging you along to see the delusional girl and I want to make it up to you," Oliver says kissing my forehead. I nuzzle against him and smile up at him. Oliver grins and buys me my favourite flavor and his.

"Don't be sorry about it. It's fine and I told her off so, next time, she'll be dealing with me," I say grinning.

Oliver's POV:

"Please don't direct any anger towards me. I hope I don't make you angry," I joke but secretly vow to never make Y/n mad.

"I could never be mad at you!" Y/n exclaims. I noticed the light darken outside. Once we both finish I take Y/n's hand and floo powder ourselves back to my house.

"I want you to see something special, but you have to wait until it is dark," I say. Y/n pretends to pout and stomp away into my room. I run and catch her prodding one of the posters. "What are you doing?"

"I'm wondering, if we extracted a member of the posters, will they not move? I'm sorry, I'm used to pictures that don't move," Y/n explains.

"I don't know but let's not experiment. Okay?" I bargain. "Oh, and don't forget to wear something warm," I add.

"I'll just steal one of your jackets," Y/n says.

"Fine! But not the Puddlemere United green jersey or my Gryffindor Lions pull over or the Green Day sweatshirt or the Fall Out Boy jacket or-" I start rattling off jackets just to annoy Y/n. I seriously didn't what her wearing the FOB or GD ones because I went through a lot of trouble finding them. The rest were fine.