A Thousand Times Yes

Edited: 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

Elizabeth and I turn to see Percy walking behind us.

"How long were you behind us?" Elizabeth asks.

"Long enough to know you were talking about Oliver," Percy responds. He then turns to me saying, "I am not kidding. The only two things Oliver ever talks about in the room is Quidditch and you. He literally goes on and on about you. He says stuff like, 'if only I knew what she thought of me.' Or 'I wish to god I had enough courage to ask that L/n girl out cuz I'm driven crazy by her.' Oliver will go on and on for hours about you. I'm surprised he hasn't made a move yet." I was blushing and hid my face in my hands.

"I'll let you two have fun. I'm going to check out the shops a little and Percy, thank you for your insight. I'll make a note of it," I say branching off to distract Percy and Elizabeth from knowing that I was embarrassed.

"Okay but don't do something stupid. I will spy on you if I think you are," Elizabeth says. I nod and part ways.

A little way down I was gazing at the shop fronts through the alley way in which I was walking down. I wished Oliver was with me but then I thought I was being gloomy. Percy's words rang in my head. 'I do hope he does like me. I will be excited to see his reaction,' I thought to myself. I, again, got so caught up in my thoughts, I went crashing into a person. When I looked up, I saw none other than the Slytherin Quidditch captain.

"Watch it!" The boy growled.

"I'm sorry!" I yelped and jumped away.

"Hey, you're mighty fine looking. I actually have been watching you for a while now," the boy said as he suddenly was very interested.

"Huh, totally NOT creepy, no I don't find that disturbing at all. No not at all," I responded with sarcasm lacing my voice. The captain backs me into the nearest wall. 'Now I really wish Oliver was here,' I think. I groan aloud wishing I had an idea of getting out of the situation.

"So, Wood's not here to help you but you aren't his. No, you never was his. You're all mine and I'll make you mine. Oh yes. We'll have a great family, you and me. We'll have-" the captain whispers huskily into my ear.

"Flint, get away from her!" I hear a vaguely familiar voice.

"What do you want, Wood?" The boy, Flint retorts. 'Wood? As in Oliver Wood? He's here? He's going to save me? Oh, this is quite embarrassing, I'm in need of him. That's not what I want him to see. I want him to see how tough and strong I am, not how dependent I am of him.' The thoughts race about in my head. I try to peak over Flint's broad shoulders, but he quickly blocks my view.

"Marcus! Let her go!" Oliver's Scottish accent rings throughout the alley way. Oliver comes into view and sees my predicament.

"Oh, yeah? Wanna act tough for the girl, do ya? What do ya need to prove? All you talk about is Quidditch. Nothing'll tear your mind from that. You're so caught up about Quidditch, you'll never take time for her. You just want to use her. I bet ya don't even like her. You don't care for Mudblood," Flint-Marcus growls, spinning around to face a very angry Oliver.

Oliver's POV:

Seeing Y/n hurt or threatened is the last thing I want to see. So, seeing Marcus pin her to the wall like he does to his various girlfriends is angering. My heart starts pounding in my chest as my hands ball into fists.

"Oh, yeah? Wanna act tough for the girl, do ya? What do ya need to prove? All you talk about is Quidditch. Nothing'll tear your mind from that. You're so caught up about Quidditch, you'll never take time for her. You just want to use her. I bet ya don't even like her. You don't care for the Mudblood," the ass growls, spinning around to face a very angry me.

That's when I snapped. Nobody calls Y/n a Mudblood without getting away with it. I walked over to Flint and punched him straight in the face. I knew I shouldn't have done that for pain was shooting across my chest.

"I don't mind making you leave Y/n alone and do not EVER call Y/n a Mudblood, you piece of scum," I growl back. I see the fear in Y/n's eyes and instantly regret sounding so menacing. "Y/n, try to go around this ass." Y/n nods quickly and runs behind me and grips my arm. I know from looking and observing her in class, she isn't the type to play 'the damsel in distress' but I wouldn't blame her. Marcus is one hell of an ugly person.

"Wanna do that again?" Marcus says spitting blood from his mouth. I gently loosen Y/n's grip from my arm and face him.

"What? Make your face uglier than it was? For sure! I'd love to," I spit back. Marcus throws a punch at me, but I dodge it. Y/n  is frozen in fear and flattened herself against the wall. 'Out of harm's way. Good for you, Y/n!' I mentally cheer. I throw another punch at the troll, but he grabs my arm and twists it back. Marcus uses this to his advantage and slams my chest into the wall. Pain makes my eyesight darken.

Y/n's POV:

I see Oliver and the Flint-Marcus guy fighting. Seeing the Flint-Marcus asshole pin Oliver to the wall, sparks an idea. Knowing what to do you whip out your wand and focus it on the Flint-Marcus dude.

"Expelliarmus!" I bellow. The Flint-Marcus guy flies backwards and scrambles to get up and runs off.

"You'll pay for that! You little Mudblood!" The Flint-Marcus idiot screams as he runs off. I dash towards Oliver to see him griping his chest.

"Y/n! You are so brilliant! It flew my mind that I was a wizard and I fought the muggle way," Oliver gasps between grimacing.

"Oliver! Are you okay?" I asked.

"Only a kiss will help the pain," Oliver mumbles. I pretended I didn't hear that and sit next to Oliver. I press my hand against his shoulder.

"Need anything?" I ask.

"Yes, will you be mine?" Oliver asks looking down.

"Yes, a thousand times yes!" I exclaim happily.

Oliver's POV:

"Yes, and one thing only: Will you be mine?" I ask looking down to hide my blush.

"Yes, a thousand times yes!" Y/n exclaims. I forget the pain shooting across my chest and pick her head up. I lean in and kiss her passionately on the lips.

"I love you," I said once we break away. She looks at me and kisses me again.

"I know. I've been waiting so long to do this," Y/n admits. I look at her and smile.