War Torn

You are 21. Enjoy! Yn=Insert Your Name.

Y/n's POV:

After a year, in the late 1800s, it was time to go back to reality.

"Can we go back? I miss my parents and the house elves," Oliver whined.

"Yeah, it's about time," I respond.

"Should we say goodbye?" He asks.

"She already knows," I say. I take Oliver's hand and lead him to the back door.

"Deep breath," Oliver whispers to himself.

"Let's go," I say. We both walk through the door.

Oliver's POV:

"Aye! My eyes!" I yelp as light blinded me.

"Oliver, you're looking directly into the sun," Y/n giggles.

"You've done this before," I groan.

"Ever since I was 3. She was my step-dad's mother," Y/n explains.

"Step-dad?" I ask.

"Oh, crap you don't know yet! Never mind, love," Y/n said.

"Tell me!" I growl.

"You'll know soon enough," Y/n said before she apperated.

"Y/n!" I yelled, frustrated.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n! There you are! I've be meaning to speak with you!" Juxaposition cries.

"What?" I ask.

"There's a war starting and they need the alumnus of Hogwarts back. Oliver's parents are a bit old, so you and Oliver are required to fight," she squeaks.

"Ok, take care of his parents," you say before dragging Oliver to the foyer.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"There's a war breaking out. We are needed at Hogwarts. Like now," I repeat.

"Let's go. I just have one requirement," Oliver says before you enter the school.

"And that is?" I asked.

"Come out alive," he says before giving me a quick kiss.

"Promise me you will be alive?" I asked.

"I promise. Now let's go. I'm going to the-" Oliver starts pushing past.

"Broom closet don't get hurt on the broom. I'll head to the students I'll help out with what I can," I say grabbing his arm and pulling him into a gentle kiss.

"Y/n! You came! Come, help defend Hogwarts!" Professor McGonagall called from the steps.

"Coming!" You called running into the courtyard.

Once you were there, you saw bodies...scattered. Everywhere you looked there would be a cluster of bodies lying motionless. You had arrived in the thick of the battle. Spells were flying back and forth as well as bodies of witches, trolls, and more.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" A man yells.

"CRUCIO!" Another fires back.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" A Death Eater bellowed at a first year.

"Protego!" The child frantically cried back before she was flung back into a wall. You knew nothing could protect that girl. You see a giant lumbering his way toward you.

"Avada kedavra," you growl at the giant.

Oliver's POV:

I was flying around trying to direct students for an aerial assault on the larger creatures.

"Down now! Go go go!" I shout to the group, so they wouldn't crash into a giant.

"Oliver! LOOK OUT!" I heard Elizabeth scream. I look up in time to swerve to avoid angering an already angry titan.

"What's next, captain?" Angela asks.

"Once high enough to avoid getting hurt. Fire all the spells you can think of all at once. Now go!" I bellowed before I was sent flying into a wall and fell off the broom.

Y/n's POV:

A thump was heard to my left. I turn my head to find Oliver slumped against the base of the wall.

"OLIVER!" I scream. He opens his eyes and looks at me with a dazed gaze.

"Y/n," he says as he smiles lazily.

"What happen to your promise?" I ask angrily.

"What promise?" He asks distractedly.

"Never mind I'll tell you later. Let's go get you fixed up," I sigh stomping my way to the infirmary area.

"Okie dokie," Oliver says staggering after me.

After it seemed like the war was never going to be over, it finally devolved into mist. Oliver was paired with a boy named Neville to bring a body to the Forbidden Forest. I walked through the deserted halls waiting for Oliver to return. I notice how quiet it got. I liked it. It was peaceful.

Oliver's POV:

"Y/n?" My voice cut through the silence as I saw Y/n looking out the window.

"Yes?" Y/n asks turning to face me.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I ask.

"Yes, but it's nice to be reminded every once and a while," Y/n sigh contently.

Y/n's POV:

"What's this thing about a step-dad?" Oliver asks.

"My real father is Peter Pettigrew. The dad that passed away in my fifth year was only my step-dad. I'm sorry I kept it from you for so long," I apologise.

"No, don't be sorry. Just don't keep secrets from me from now on," Oliver states as he strides off to help put up the remaining bodies for families to see them one last time. I walk into the Great Hall that is housing the exhibition of lives and see that one first year. The girl had chestnut brown hair and a crow necklace.

"She had so much potential. Why?" A man, who you assumed her caretaker, cried as he hugged the little girl. I drifted on. I came to the bridge that lead to the Quidditch pitch. I walked down there to get a piece of mind when I was cut off by a remaining Death Eater.

"Move or I'll kill you," you threaten.

"William Malumnocte, what areyou doing with my daughter?" You hear Peter's voice behind you.