Survivors

Oliver's POV:

Y/n collapsed against me. I've known that she only cries when she's one of three things. 1 she's hurt, 2 she's sad, or 3 she's given up.

"Y/n, please talk to me!" I cried desperately.

"Ollie, why does this always happen to me! I can't for once get a break!" Y/n cried in to my chest.

"Y/n, please," I plead.

"Oliver, who is alive now?" She pleads.

"Why don't we try to find out?" I ask. I get up and offer my hand. Y/n takes it and we walk to the Great Hall.

Y/n's POV:

I take a deep breath and touch the necklace my father gave me. I walk with Oliver toward the entrance to the Great Hall.

"OLLIE!" I hear Mark's voice pierce the dead silence. we turn to see Mark running full speed at Oliver.

"Mark! What's wrong?" Oliver asks worriedly.

"Sarah's unconscious and Cormack isn't himself!" Mark says before he start bursting into tears. Mark has a large gash on his forehead and a bloody spot on his shoulder.

"Lead us to them?" Oliver asks. Mark grabs your hand and drags you to the girl lying on the ground.

"Awaken," I murmur and Sarah's steel grey eyes opened and peered back at me. She sat up and ran her hand through her long black hair and looked around. She then walk over to the chestnut brown-haired girl with the crow necklace and sat down.

"Hey Amy! I know you can't hear my right now, but once you wake up, we're going to the Gryffindor dorm, so we can freshen up. Then we can come down to the Great Hall and get breakfast! Once you wake up you'll find out it's all a nightmare we've all suffered from. It's just another war against ourselves. We're all gonna be ok? Can you wake up?" Sarah asks. The girl lies motionless. Sarah takes a good look at the dead girl and then bursts into tears as she finally accepts reality.

"Sarah," you say walking over to her.

"Why did it have to be Amy? Why couldn't it be no one?" Sarah whimpers into my shirt.

"Sarah, Amy was a brave Gryffindor. She will always be in our hearts. I'm so sorry," I say rubbing circles into her back.

"I'm sorry Amy! I wanted to have a great friendship! Why?" Sarah whined. After a while she stopped crying. I noticed she'd fallen asleep. I picked her up and walked to where Oliver was. He was trying to comfort a shell-shocked Cormack.

Oliver's POV:

While Y/n was busily dealing with Sarah, I was dealing with a shocked Cormack.

"How could this happen?" He asked. It was strange, I'll admit, to see him so vulnerable.

"Cormack, war is never fun. It's just that there are those who aren't lucky and there are those who live on to tell the tail. We can't choose who lives or dies. But we can choose to make what we can from our experiences," I soothe.

"Please tell me Mark survived. That's all I want to hear," Cormack whimpered.

"Oliver? Y/n is coming back with Sarah," Mark said to my right.

"Mark! Oh that Merlin you're ok!" Cormack stated.

"Sarah!" Mark shrieked propelling himself into her and waking the poor girl up.

"Mark? Oh Mark! You're alive!" She yells hugging him tightly.

"Oh yeah! You can't get rid of me that easily! But don't ever do that again!" Mark says glaring at his cousin.

"Do what?" Sarah asked.

"You scared me. I thought you were dead!" Mark whines.

"Obviously she isn't dead, then Y/n wouldn't have been able to bring her back," Cormack states bossily. His old attitude was slowly slinking its way back.

"Cormack's normal!" Mark yells happily.

"I'm just glad all of you cameback alive," I say as relief started flooding into my veins. I feel dizzybecause of the adrenaline leaving me. I start to sit down when Harry comes overwith his two friends. I smile and sit back resting my back against one ofHogwarts's partially destroyed walls. We really are survivors, I think tomyself before sleep consumes me.