Angst

Y/n's POV:

The pressure of the last game was massive. There was no way I could get to class without Oliver getting shoved and pushed into walls and punched on the ways to class.

Oliver's POV:

"Why can't I get to class without being hit?!" I asked Y/n as I stomped to Snape's class.

"I dunno, the Slytherins are always out to kill the Gryffindors," Y/n says holding my arm. I rubbed my stomach from a pernicious punch.

"Harry isn't having a good time either," I say sighing.

"Really?" Y/n asked.

"I've had to give orders that Harry should be flanked by students in case anyone tried to put him out of order," I explained sighing.

"This is going to be a tough game but, there's a team that's worth it fighting," Y/n says kissing my cheek.

"I just hope this won't end up like the first one," I say.

"What happened last time?" Y/n asks.

Y/n's POV:

"I-I took a bludger to the head and was out for a week," Oliver said quietly.

"Oliver! If that happens again! I swear on the bloodiest death, I will kill Madam Hooch!" I growl.

"It's fine, that's what Quidditch is. It's dangerous but not fatal," Oliver said.

"Still, I'd hate if you were killed during play because I'd have to deal with your father," I said.

"I know how he is like but please be nice to him. He'll soften up," Oliver sighs.

"I know this is gonna be tough, but you and the team won't go down without a fight. I believe in you!" I say.

Oliver POV:

"You put your faith in the wrong man," I state bluntly.

"Oh, come on! You can't give up this easily!" Y/n says.

"Yes, I can, I'll just rely on the team," I sigh.

"No, you won't. I won't let you," Y/n says.

"What are you two talking about? Detention of you keep talking. Y/n sit next to Weasley and Luminous next to Wood," Snape says.

Y/n's POV:

After class ended, it was tough to get to Oliver. The fan girls crowded him a mile wide, so I decided to go to the Great Hall alone.

"Y/n, Y/n!" Oliver's voice calls out. He runs up to me and latches on to my arm.

"What?" I asked a little agitated.

"I was calling to you. Why didn't you answer?" Oliver asks a little downcast.

"I couldn't hear you until now," I explained.

"Oh, I'm nervous," Oliver states.

It was the night of the game and the common room was a buzz. The twins were making a ruckus with their tricks and inventions and Harry was trying to be soothed by his friends. Oliver was...well insane. He seemed to be muttering to himself about the placements of the figures on the model field. I guess he didn't give up on the team...yet, I thought.

"Bell moves left as Johnson takes the middle. Spinet takes right Weasley one takes out a chaser and Weasley two takes out the other and score! Potter grabs the snitch and we've won. Though he should wait until we are fifty are more points up," Oliver mutters so fast it's almost inaudible.

"Oliver, oliVER, OLIVER!" I shout to get his attention. His head jerks up as his face shows pure panic.

"Wh-what?" He asked flustered and worried.

"Stop psyching yourself out! You're going to-" I start. Oliver cut me off with a kiss.

"I needed that," he said once you and him, broke away.

"AWW! OLIVER AND Y/NSITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" Fred roars and the common room bursts into arelaxing laugh.