The Griffin And The Raven

You POV:

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," I say hugging him.

"Thank you so much! I knew I could trust you. So, your task is to assist me so I don't hurt anyone and I'm not going to be so lonely. I just need you to also keep the werewolf thing quiet too, I don't want the whole school knowing," Lupin says quietly.

"Don't worry. So, when's the full moon?" You ask.

"Not until next month, I'll let you know. In the meantime, stick with me. Are you going to the game?" Lupin asks.

"Yep. See you there," I say walking out.

Oliver's POV:

I hadn't seen Y/n before break. When I got back, I wanted see her right away. I ran into Harry and asked him about getting a new broom.

"I don't have one yet," Harry said dejectedly.

"You could borrow my Nimbus Two-Thousand and One during practice," I offered.

"He has a Firebolt!" The ginger haired boy piped up.

"Professor McGonagall took it away. She going to stripe it down for any jinxes," Harry explained. I paled.

"No, no, no. I'll make her see. A firebolt," I said walking away.

The next morning, McGonagall finally decided that Harry should keep the broom. I decided to display it off when Y/n came into the Great Hall.

Y/n's POV:

"Oliver! When did you get back?" I asked hugging him.

"When break ended. Why?" Oliver asked.

"I didn't see you," I said quietly.

"I was searching for you," Oliver stated.

"Y/n, can I talk to you?" Hermione asks.

"Sure," I say.

"Lupin is a werewolf, I found that out with the essay Snape gave us," Hermione whispers.

"Don't say anything about it. Let them figure it out. It's for the best," I say.

Oliver's POV:

I called the team in to the locker rooms to change. I was pacing up and down the hallway, but I'll have to see what happens now.

"It's time," I said as the team followed me out of the tent.

"Davies, Wood, shake hands," Hooch says. I shake hands with the Ravenclaw captain and trudged back to the team.

"Mount your brooms," I mutter along with Madam Hooch. I kick off and the game went off.

It was going well until Harry was cut off by the Ravenclaw seeker.

"Damnit, Harry! You don't have to be a gentleman in the game. If she does that again, knock her off!" I roared as Harry swerved to avoid the collision.

"I've lost the snitch!" Harry says disappointed.

"Find it then!!" I shouted hoarsely.

I then see two gigantic ghostly white animals. One was a stag and the other was a fox. Moments later, we've won the game.

Y/n's POV:

I was cheering alongwith the Gryffindors every time one of the chasers put the quaffle through thehoop when all of a sudden, a dementor showed up. I didn't know if it was realsince I only saw the back of it, but I conjured a patronus just as someone elsedid too. The patronus was a stag and galloped toward mine. Just as Ithought they were going to collide, they turned and banded together to powerattack the cloaked figure. Once the patronuses did their job, they went back totheir conjurers. I watch as the stag clopped over to Harry and then it clicked.Lupin was teaching Harry when I walked inon them, I thought as I put the pieces together. I vaulted the barrier tocongratulate Oliver and the team.