A Surprise In The Night

Y/n's POV:

I ran up to a grinning Oliver who was holding Harry in a death grip.

"You might want to let Harry go before you strangle him," I advise.

"Thanks, Y/n!" Harry wheezes as Oliver lets him go.

"Sorry, Harry," Oliver says looking embarrassed.

"Hey, no hard feelings, okay?" Harry bargains holding out his hand.

"Okay," Oliver says taking it.

"What now?" I asked Oliver.

"Party in the common room!" Fred shouted.

"That answers it," Oliver says happily. He wraps his arms around my waist and walks back with me.

Suddenly, you feel and see a ginger feline walking beside me.

"Meow, hiss, snarl," it said. I stood still and gestured to Oliver I needed to be alone.

Once alone, you changed.

"I am a messenger from Sirius Black. He is coming tonight with the passcodes I have taken from the boys room. The rat that ginger has is a traitor by the name of Peter Pettigrew. While Sirius is there, get the rat. That's all for now. Oh, when you have the rat, go to the Whomping willow. I will wait for you," the cat advises. "Oh, and don't get caught. I'd suggest you be in this form," it adds with a swish of its tail. I change back to a human and run to meet Oliver at the steps of the corridor leading into Hogwarts.

"What'd it say?" Oliver asks noticing my worried face.

"Nothing out of the ordinary," I say.

"You're lying. I can tell," Oliver says prodding into the situation.

"I think this should be kept a secret for a while. Why'd you wait?" I counter asked.

"I didn't want to leave you in the dark. Plus, I like you better than the dang fangirls who are a waterfall of annoying compliments," he adds.

"Hey! Complements are always nice," I defend.

"Not when it's always the same. Now let's enjoy the party," Oliver says kissing my lips softly. He held my hand as we walked to the common room.

Once all excitement died down, I changed into fox and hid by the boys dormitory and moments later I see a man walk in. He pats my head and leads me to the room he was going to. He looks at me and whispers, "eye caws destracshone." He walks toward one of the beds and quietly opens the curtain to reveal Ron holding on to a rat. I changed into a human and gently picked up the rat and was simultaneously soothing it, so it didn't make noise. I leave the room and wait for the man to follow. I hear a petrified scream queuing me to change and grab the sleeping rat in my mouth and leave with a black dog trotting at my side.

"Nice job, Fox," the dog says.

"Who are you," I ask once the cat took the rat.

"I am named Padfoot, but friends call me Sirius Black," the dog says.

"Where's the cat going?" I asked.

"To the half-giant's house. He's gonna hide him there," Padfoot says.

"So, do you know Lupin?" You asked.

"Yes, I do know Moony. Is he teaching here?" Padfoot asks.

"Yep, so why were you convicted?" I asked.

"I was accused for thirteen muggles but in reality Peter did," Padfoot spat growing.

Oliver's POV:

I was dreaming about winning the World Cup when I scream pierced my ears.

"Everybody up!" Percy says in his sleep. I walk over and smacked him across the face to get him up.

"Get up you damn doof and go see what's going on!" I say impatiently.

"Alright, let's go," Percy says rubbing his cheek.

Once in the commonroom, I notice right away, Y/n is missing.