It's Coming

You are 26.

Y/n's POV:

Oliver has been wanting children. I could tell it in his eyes. I smiled to myself. I have a surprise for him actually. I waved my wand over my stomach. I was certain that I was pregnant, and the spell reveal was true. 'I hope this is what Oliver wants,' I thought to myself.

"Hey honey?" I called from the bedroom.

"Yes, babe?" Oliver responds walking into the room.

"What if I told you I was pregnant?" I squeaked.

"Babe! That's wonderful! When did you find it out?" Oliver asks while jumping up and down.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No! You know how long I've been wanting children?" Oliver exclaimed.

"I know it's just I'm scared to be a parent. What if I hurt the child? I don't want to end up like my dad!" I exclaim.

"Y/n, listen to me. Your dad may have made bad decisions, but you are not like your father at all," Oliver said rubbing my back.

"You sure?" I asked.

"I promise love. I really know you won't be like your father," Oliver says. I gingerly touch the necklace Peter had bought me. I looked down.

"I miss my mom," I stated. The mood swings were full on now. All it took was a random thought and now I was in the dumps.

Oliver's POV:

I feel the room turn cold. I see Y/n curled up in a ball. I was confused. At first, she was happy but now she's upset? Why?

"Babe? What's-uh-are you-um-what's wrong?" I ask fumbling for the right words.

"I want a cat!" Y/n whines.

"Uh ok?" I ask as I raise my eyebrows.

"No. I want a hamburger, grilled cheese and fries," Y/n says.

"Y/n, what why? You just ate!" I exclaim.

"Leave me alone," Y/n says shoving me out of the bedroom and then slams the door.

"Y/n?" I ask. The door swings open revealing Y/n standing there with tears streaming down.

"Oliver I'm sorry!" Y/n says sadly.

"I'm confused but not upset," I respond. Then it hit me. Mood swings. I nod.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"Ok. What do you really need from me?" I ask.

"To be here for me?" She asks.

"Of course, Y/n," I say.

Y/n's POV:

The nine months past roughly. I'd fight with Oliver so much I really questioned if my marriage would last. The fights were about small stuff like setting the table wrong or if an object wasn't placed where it should be. George had moved out during the third month since he and Angelina started to get serious about marriage. She had a small comfortable house in the hills of rural England. Oliver was stressed because he couldn't tell when I was going to be happy or yell his ear off. I knew the child was coming. In fact, it was going to come any day now. Oliver went off to his parents for a de-stress vacation, I assumed.

Oliver's POV:

I had been at my parents because I just couldn't take the stress anymore for the past week. But I was even more stressed. I apperated back to the house just in time to see Y/n walk out into the kitchen.

"Oliver! You're back. How was it?" Y/n asked.

"More stressful," I sighed.

"Oliver, I need to go to St. Mungo's," Y/n said seriously.

"The child is coming?" Iasked. Y/n nodded and doubled over. I took her hand and apperated to thehospital.