Preperation

Oliver's POV:

I was walking to the practice with my nerves ringing in my ears. We'd been training in between classes and I knew we were ready.

"Ah, Wood! You're just the person I need to talk to," Flint says as he walks up to me.

"What do you want from me? To try to kill me?" I growl.

"No, I came to tell you that the Gryffindors aren't playing Slytherin. Our seeker is still hurt from a tragic accident that prohibits him from playing. I'm sure you would understand," Marcus says feigning a sympathetic voice. I could feel my anger boil up again.

Y/n's POV:

"Oliver," I call from around the corner. I see Marcus and a red-faced Oliver. My mind immediately jumps to a fight.

"Let's go," Oliver growls latching on to me and pulling me to the locker room.

"Hey, Wood! Ready to play a practice?" George asks.

"We aren't playing Slytherin we're playing Hufflepuff," Oliver says as his shoulder sagged.

"Wait, why?" Harry asks.

"Seeker has an injury he still hasn't recovered from," Oliver says as shoulders dropped even lower.

"But he isn't even hurt anymore!" Harry shouts.

"We can't prove it," Oliver groaned.

"He will milk it for all it's worth," Harry snarled.

"I know, look out for Diggory, Harry. He's got a very fast swerve spy you might want to try looping him. Let's fly now and I hope the foul weather will let up somehow," Oliver says looking at the sky.

Once practice was over, Angelina, Katie, and Alicia were giggling when they saw Cedric.

"What are you three giggling about!" Oliver growled.

"Always good looking," Angelina says.

"Strong," Katie says.

"And silent," Katie adds.

"The only reason he's silent is because he can't string to words together. He's been hit in the head too many times. He's too slow!" George says stamping his foot.

"Good luck tomorrow and tuck in early," Oliver commands.

Oliver's POV:

All night, I kept tossing and turning. I finally get up and go to the common room.

An hour later, I heard the team sleepily stomp down the stairs. We went to breakfast and I urged them to eat. I didn't eat but faked if I was asked.

"It's gonna be a windy rainy day," I say worrying aloud.

"We don't mind a bit of rain," Angelina says trying to soothe me.

Y/n's POV:

"Why'd you guys get up so early?" I say as I sleepily walk into the Great Hall. Oliver sees me and immediately kisses me with a fiercely desperate kiss. I knew he was stressed so I gently rubbed circles into his back when we broke away. Oliver held my hand as his shook like crazy.

"I love you, a lot at that, but you need to relax," I say soothingly.

"I-I know I'm just nervous," Oliver responds.

"You will be fine, everyone will be amazing!" I say giving the team the burst of excitement they needed.

"Locker room," Oliver says getting up quickly.

"Oliver, eat!" I demand grabbing his hand.

"No! I need to go!" Oliver says as his anxiety heightened.

"At least some toast!" I plead.

"No!" Oliver stubbornly replies.

"Fine, but if you fall out of the sky because of lack of nutrition, I'm not gonna catch you. Good luck team," I say as I watch Oliver's back leave the room.

Oliver's POV:

I almost left but remembered something. I went back to the table and kissed Y/n dearly before the twins dragged me out of the hall. 'Damn, I really am in love with her,' I thought as I walked into the locker room. She makes my anxiety go away when I'm around her.