After School Activities.

Start from the beginning

"No, I'll show them" I murmur, holding onto the straps of my backpack. I knock on the door, my mom opening it.

"Hi, sweetheart. How was school today?" She asks, leaving space so I could go in.

"It was okay" I say, before throwing my backpack to the couch and making my way to the kitchen. Where I sit on the stool, waiting for my food, "and your day?"

"It was good, actually" she smiles, after closing the door. She walks over, grinning.

"Okkayy what going on" I laugh, suspecting something from that grin.

"I'm going to be on a business trip"

"Trip to where?" I furrow my brows.

"Germany, I have some things to analyze and etcetera"

"Can I go?!"

"Of course not. You have school" she laughs.

I pout, slouching. 

"Hey, I got you a gift. Since you will be here by yourself" She raises a brow, pulling something out of her pocket.

"Oh god" I close my eyes.

"Tada!" She sticks her arm out, holding a forever 21 $50 gift card.

She smiles wider, shaking her wrist.

I open my eyes, "Mom, I like hot topic. Not forever 21" I laugh, resting my head on my hand.

"Well, I'll use it then" she says, sticking it back in her pocket. She takes out the tray from the oven, the tray having a pizza on it.

I take a slice from the tray, holding it up with both of my hands.

"Oh and I - um, I'm leaving today too"

"W-what? Today?" I choke on the piece in my mouth.

"Yea-yeah" she says, her eyes widening. She rushes next to me, patting my back. "I'm leaving a hundred dollars for the week. Okay?"

"I-its fine I guess" I wheeze out.

She then passes me a bottle of water. I unscrew the cap and take a sip of the water.

"Yeah, is it cool if I invite some friends over, once and a while?"

"Great idea" she says, handing me a plate.

I smile slightly when I see what's on it. Wings, fries, and salad on the side.

"What? Mixed it up a bit today"

"No, it's perfect" I smile, picking up the wing. Taking a bite out of it, I feel the sauce melting in my mouth. My taste buds savoring the flavor it gives.

"Good" she starts walking up stairs. "I'll be home soon" she says, before going any further.
......

I got to admit, sleeping alone, in a house with nobody else in it was scary. I didn't really have trouble sleeping but I'd lift myself up when I heard a noise outside of my room.

To make things better, today is Thursday.  I don't know if I'm planning on doing what I had thought of. It might get me in trouble but, it's worth a shot, I suppose.

"Ughhh. What am I going to wearrr?" I groan, getting myself off of the bed.

I look through the closet, resting my hands on my hips. I squint my eyes and shrug, Picking out a basic black t-shirt with some teared black skinny jeans and the black converse sitting next to my nightstand. 

As I change, I hear a knock on the door. I gasp, my eyes widening.  I tip toe over to the door, debating whether I should open it or not. The knocks continue, One by one.

"Who's there?!"

Nobody answers. The knocks stop, then come back after I just slipped into the jeans. I turn back around and see my phone buzzing on my dresser. I laugh whole heartedly when I realize the knocks were coming from my phone. Since my alarm was on. I laugh it off and get my red beanie off of the basket.
.........

"Finally tomorrow is Friday" Jazel says, holding her folder against her.

"I know right" Litzy says, before going to the opposite direction that me and Jazel are going.

"Planning on doing anything this weekend?"

"Brendon" I smirk, earning a laugh from her.

"In your dreams" she laughs.

"We'll see" I smirk, raising both brows.

Once she left to go find her bus, I wait in a hall. The hall being full of  the most "popular" guys at school. I gulp, walking down the hall. I stand in an area where it wasn't so crowded. I bit my lip, waiting till there isn't any more guys. I shake my head and try to regain the courage I once had.

Bitch, what courage?

 I spot Brendon at the end of the hallway. I smile slightly, looking at the way he leaned against the wall. Then I saw Tyler and Josh standing awfully close in the corner.

Do it y/n.

I clear my throat and start making my way towards him with my back straight and my chest puffed out slightly.

He stops his conversation with Mike and looks at me. His face facing towards mine. I look into his eyes, my eyes already filling with regret.

"Yeah?" He asks, his brows furrowing.

I sigh, when I notice his mouth. His lips were so big and plump. My lips wanting to be connected to his.

I shake my head, making the dark parts of my thoughts go away.

"Hey, I heard you're new" I say, biting my bottom lip right after.

"Yeah, I am"

"Well, how about a tour?" I say smiling.

"Well, I don't want to end up being late. I-"

"Won't take long" I persuade, taking his wrist in my hand.

He looks down at my hand and shrugs. I pull him away from Mike.  I pull him away from this crowded hall full of boys.

"How do you like it here?"

"It's alright" he smiles.

"Nice" I say, smirking.

I stop at a door, opening it, I let him go in first.

"What room is this? It's dark"

I turn on the light and shut the door. I look up at him with my lust filled eyes. He looks back down at me, biting his lip.

"Maybe I should go-"

"No, no ,no. We don't want that. You see, I've been told that I-" I say, getting on my knees. I inch closer where I want to be and start unbuckling his belt. "I was told that I wouldnt have the confidence to blow you. But, where am I? Giving the new hot guy a blowjob" I smirk, before lowering his boxers and pants down. Enough to where I can have his member in my mouth.

"I-i  have a girlfriend" he stutters.

I look around the room, "looks like I ran out of fucks to give" I laugh, taking his cøcķ in my hand.

He sighs, looking down at me.

"You're already hard, let me just take care of it for you"
......

What are your after school activities?