"Hey, do you want to go shopping and help me pick something up for Lainey?" He asks.

"Of course"

They both stand up and leave the house, y/n saying, "I'll be back soon" before leaving.

"When am I going to get the attention I need?"
....

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course it is, Dallon" I laugh, patting his back.

We both enter the strip club, looking around I see two girls in one pole as the others only have one girl.

"Enjoy yourself tonight, Dall" I smirk, leaving him to go too the stage where the two girls are at.

I watch them, biting my lip. I take my wallet out and pull out one dollar bills. I toss a few at a time.

"Hmm..looks like you're lonely. Want me to help you with that?" She whispers in my ear. Rubbing my shoulders with her hands, letting my tense state leave slowly drifting into the calm state.

I bite my lip as she holds my hand. Pulling me towards a room where guards are guarding it.

"Maybe I shouldn't. I have a-"

"Shhhh" she puts her finger on my lips, quieting me down. She pushes me on to the chair, straddling me.

I swallow the bile in my throat, looking at her.

Maybe this is a bad idea...

"So tense" she says seductively.
She gets her hands under my boxers and pants where she takes my dīck in her hands. Rubbing her thumb over my shaft.

I close my eyes, sighing.
........

Y/n's pov;

"I guess Bren left to go somewhere" I sigh, looking at Greg.

"Well, we can still hang if you want" he shrugs.

"Sure"

"Hey, don't worry. He is probably with his friend. I don't know the guy but c,mon by making an educated guess, he seems worthy"

"He is, actually. I'm glad to have you here. It's crazy that you are here, my favorite youtuber" I grin.

"Oh shucks, I'm not a big deal" he says, putting his hand on his hips. "Just kidding I am a big fucking deal" he laughs.

I laugh along, sitting on the couch.
...

"B-bren?" I furrow my brows, walking downstairs where I see Dallon helping Brendon up.

"Brendon?" I rush towards him, helping Dallon hold him up.

"What happened Dallon?" I ask, glancing at him.

He didn't respond, just looked at me, biting his lips.

"Dall?"

"N-nothing" he stutters, rushing out of the house once Brendon is seated on the couch.

"Y-you know" Brendon starts off, slurring. "You look like my wife" he says, laughing.

"Really? " I say, playing along. I sit next to him, staring at his face.

"Y-yeah" he hiccups, "she ditched me for her favorite guy on earth" he lifts himself up, holding up a finger. "I felt so betrayed, she payed way more attention to him than, than to me" he pouts.

"Oh, maybe you were just a bit jealous?" I giggle.

"Me, jealous? No" he laughs hysterically, "I just had sex with a girl to make me feel better" he grins widely.

I raise a brow, my smile fading.
He turns to me, laughing.

"I know right" he laughs, slapping his thigh. "That's why girls are here. Too make me feel good"

I stand up, slapping him in the face. He gasps loudly, holding his cheek.

I run upstairs and into my room. Closing the door behind me, Locking it. I sit on the edge of the bed, the need to cry hitting me hard.

"Hey? Open up!" He says, knocking on the door. "Why did you hit me? Want me to repay you in sex? My wife won't find out!"
.....

"Y/n? Open the door please"

"Fuck off" I cry, wiping the tears off.

"What happened? What I do?" He says softly.

"You had sex with another girl just because I went somewhere with Greg!"

"No I didnt, what if I was just drunk and just said that?"

"Bitch, don't lie to me"

"I was jealous, okay? It was like you were in love with him instead" he yelled, slamming his fist on the door.

"Of what, Brendon?" I choked out, rubbing my face with my hands. "I'm the one married to you, not him. I went with him to help him buy something for his wife. I got something for us too, Brendon. For our anniversary, you asshole"

"No you did-"

"How do you know if I did or didn't? Where you there with me? No"

"Y/n y-"

I get up, getting the gift I brought for us. I open the door and throw it at his face.
He bites his lip and picks it up.

"No, you can really fuck things up, Brendon. From what I've heard. I hope you have a good life living with that slut you fucked. Cause I'm leaving"
....

I couldn't have ask my readers what youtubers they see because that wouldve took forever. So I just went with what I liked and hope you like them too, or nah. 👅

Happy valentine's day ❤💋

Also,

Who watching the Grammy's? I know I am 😍🎉📺