"Do you see what this is?" Percy questioned.

"A huge library?"

"Exactly. And I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say it's Athena's. I'm not going in there."

Jason nodded and Percy released him.

"Your turn to pick," Leo told Percy pushing him closer to the buttons.

"Well we might as well continue going up, so... how's 572 sound?" Percy asked the other two.

"Won't know until we get there."

Percy pressed the button and elevator started to rise once more.

When it stopped the three were quickly out the door and marveling at what it was they saw and smelled.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why do gods need a food court?" Leo questioned already walking closer to get a better look at the food available.

"Because ambrosia and nectar getting boring after a couple thousand centuries," a voice replied.

The three turned sharply to see Apollo standing beside them, holding a tray on which sat a burger and fries.

"L-lord Apollo, hi," Jason said quickly.

Apollo waved his hand dismissively and gave them a blinding smile, "Not needed I'm in a good mood. These burgers are amazing," he pointed in the direction of a stand with a few people in line in front. "You should totally get one."

"We will," Leo smiled.

Apollo nodded and checked his watch with a sigh, "Sorry can't chat any longer, I can't leave the sun on autopilot forever," he waved walking off.

"So burgers?" Percy questioned.

"Burgers," Jason agreed. They hurriedly walked closer and Jason read off the sign as they did, "Burgers Galore and More."

"I'm before you both!" Leo declared running and taking his place line, but managing to bump into the person in front of him. "Sorry man!"

The person and turned around and frowned and the three. "Why are you guys here?"

"We could ask you the same Nico," Percy smiled.

"I'm uh- I wanted a burger."

"Why didn't you tell us about this place?" Leo asked him looking around.

"I um- I figured you knew?" Nico responded moving up to give his order. "Two burgers and a large fry."

"Are you even big enough to eat that much?" Leo questioned.

Nico gave him a short glare as he handed his drachma over to the cashier.

"Wait does this place take denarii?" Jason asked reaching into his pockets.

"Yeah," Nico answered stepping to the side as he waited for his food. "They take anything as long as you pay."

A few minutes later all four had their food and trays and walked throughout the busy food court looking for a place to sit.